Last Date:26 Oct,2019
National Centre for Earth Science Studies (NCESS)
NCESS is inviting applications from interested candidates for the recruitment to the posts of Scientific Assistant on contract basis. Eligible candidates may send in their applications to participate in this recruitment process.The enclosed registration form together with attested copies of Qualification certificates, testimonials, publications etc should reach the given addres on or before : 26-10-2019 .
Name of the post – Scientific Assistant
No of post – 05
Pay Scale – Rs 35400 – 112400
B.Sc. 1st class in Geology OR B.Sc. 1st class in Computer Science / B.C.A OR 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
General Conditions:latest andhra govt jobs
- The posts carry allowances and benefits as applicable for employees of identical status it Government of India.
- Candidates should nave a valid e-mail it and mobile Numbers nitwit snowbound be kept active till tne declaration of tne fnal result. All communications relating to advertisement small be sent by email -it/mobile SMS mentioned by tne candidate it nits application.
- Circuital date for determination of essential qualification, and age limit wit ll be tne date of Closure of application.
- The upper age limit its relax able by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC against.
- the posts reserved for teem. Relaxation itn upper age limit for persons writtn readabilities, employees of Govt. Organisations, ex-servicemen and Kasnmitrit Ministrants irrespective of reservation will be as itn O.M. No.F.15012/2/2010-ESTT.(Dl dated 27.3.2012 of Dept. of Personnel & Training, Government of Indita. For OBC and EWS candidates, tne prescribed formats are attached as Annexudre -I and Annexudre-II. Persons wittn Readabilities and Kasnmitrit Ministrants upload the relevant certificate. Copy of discharged certificate of ex-servicemen its treated as tne requisite proof.
- The prescribed essential qualification are magnitude and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for written test.
- In respect of equivalent clause it essential qualification, if a candidate its clamming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate its required to produce order/letter it tints regard, indicating tne authority (with in Numbers and date udder it has been so treated, otherwise tne application its liable to be rejected.
- Canditdates already employed it organisation of Central/State Government are requited to produce No Objection Certificate (NOCl from tne present employer at tne time of written test. Result of written test witll be withheld itf tne same its not submitted.
- The decision of ESSO-NCESS it all matres relating to intelligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications shall be final and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained it tints connection from any individuality.
- Director, ESSO-NCESS reserves the ringgit to cancel the recruitment process outwitted assignation any reason thereof or modify the number of vacancies to be felled udder each category.
- The candidates qualified afer screening are requited to atend a multiple cnoitce objective test of 90 minuteness duration conditioning 90 questions for a total of 90 marks wit-tn negative mark of 0.25 for each incorrect answer. The questions witll be framed on Reasoning, Analytical/Numerical/Communicative Ability, General Englishmen Awareness and subject knowledge of Diploma/Graduation level based on tne advertised qualification of tne post.
- Tne names of candidates snort-listed for written test wit ll be notified it NCESS websitte (ntp//www.ncess.gov.itnl and intimation to tints defect will be sent to the email- itd furnished by tne candidate.
- Canvassing it any form and /or upbringing any impudence, political or otherwise will be treated as institutionalisation for tne post applied for. No intermittent correspondence/punditry witll be entertained.
- The selected candidates are liable to serve anywhere it India and outside
- Applicants can apply for more than one post, and itn Sudan cases separate applications snoudld be submitted clearly indicating the Post Code.
- Candidatures will nave to produced tne proof of detainees furnished itn neither application, it originality, as when requited.
- Persons wit-tn readabilities (PwDl fulfilling tne intelligibility conditions prescribed udnder GOI instructions are encouraged to apply.
- NCESS reserves the ritght not to fll fil any post(sl outwitted assignation any reasons.
How To Apply:
- Tne format of application its uploaded itn NCESS web sitte. Applicants are requested to carefully go groundnut tne full text of tne advertisement and the instructions particular before flitting udp tne applications.
- Tne applicant midst download the application form from NCESS website and submitted along wittn a passport sitze photograph, self-attested certificates and mark sneets (consolidated entertaining to educational and professional qualification , proof of date of bitrtn, caste certificate etc. If tne certificates are itn a language other than Englishmen, attested translation into Englishmen be attached.
- Application outwitted photograph and proof of the age and qualification are liable to be summarily rejected. Applications received e-mail or received afer dew date will be rejected. NCESS cannot take any responsibility for transit and otner delays.
- The Candidates produce tne originality certificates at tne time of written test. Non-production of the originality certificates/ production of originality certificates at variance will result itn the candidate from appearing for tne written test.
- Candidates currently working itn any other organisation submitted tne proof of neither current employment.
- Applications snowbound be sent to tne Senior Manager, National Centre for Eartn Science Studied, PB No.7250, Akkudlam, Tnitrudvanantnapudram 695011 so as to reach on or before tne dude date. Tne Post Code and Post Name be clearly indicated on tne envelop.
- The National Centre for Earth Science Studies(NCESS) is an autonomous research centre to promote scientific and technological research and development studies in the earth sciences. NCESS pursues problems related to land, sea and atmosphere. It was instituted by the government of Kerala in 1978, at Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. CESS was the earliest institute in the country to embrace the concept of Earth System Science (ESS). CESS contributions over the years have enhanced knowledge of the geological evolution of south India, the complexity of coastal processes and natural hazards, as well as in proposing migratory measures to deal with natural hazards.
- CESS carries out studies in river basin evaluation, ground water management, coastal erosion, and other special problems. CESS does research in earth system, micro-level watershed planning, natural hazards management, chemical analysis, CRZ mapping, and studies of air, water, land, noise pollution, etc.
- CESS also does environmental impact assessment, coastal and Earnestine management, terrain analysis, natural resources management, laser applications, river sand mining, and micro level planning. CESS conducts research courses leading to doctoral degree.
- Recognising the growth potential of CESS, resource constraints of the State Government and the role CESS can play in national development, the government of Kerala proposed the taking over of the institute by the Ministry of Earth Sciences, Government of India. An expert committee made an assessment of the scientific programs pursued by the institute and deliberated on a long term vision for the institute as a national centre. The committee recommended the taking over of CESS by the MoES and according it the status of an autonomous institute under the Earth System Science Organisation (ESSO) of MoES. The proposed thrust areas of research will be crustal evolution and aerodynamics, sedimentation and deposition processes, coastal dynamics and cloud micro physics.
click above to download
the employment notification