Last Date:01 Aug,2019
Advt No. : 07/2019
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC aka Union Public Service Commission invites Sarkari Job Application for the post of 05 Junior Scientific Officer, Scientist & Assistant Employment Office. Apply Online before 01 August 2019. UPSC Recruitment Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.upsc.gov.in
Name of the post – Assistant Manager
No of post – 04
Pay Scale – 70180 + 24% HRA/Self Lease ,90200 + 24% HRA/Self Lease
M.Sc., Post Graduate.
General Instruction:himachal government jobs
- All candidates whether in Government service or in Government owned industrial or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications online directly to the Commission. Persons already in Regular Government service,whether in permanent or temporary capacity other than casual/adhoc/daily wages/hourly paid/contract basis are however required to submit a declaration that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the selection.
- The date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the closing date for submitting the Online Recruitment Application on the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- In respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order/letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated otherwise the Online Recruitment Application is liable to be rejected.
- Candidates must, if required, attend a personal interview at such place, as may be fixed by the Commission. The Commission do not defray the traveling or other expenses of candidates summoned for interview. They, however, contribute towards those expenses at a rate corresponding to the amount of the Second Class Mail railway fare by the shortest route to the place of interview from the Railway Station nearest to the normal place of residence of the candidate or from which he actually performs the journey, whichever, is nearer to the place of interview, and back to the same station or the amount of Railway fare actually incurred by the candidate whichever is less. Details of this will be furnished when they are called for interview.
- Commission’s contribution towards the traveling expenses in respect of those candidates who are interviewed at Delhi will be paid on the spot on the date of interview itself provided they fulfill all the conditions. In respect of those candidates who have been called to be present at interviews at places other than Delhi, the same will be sent by Money Order later on.
- The Summoning of candidates for interview convey no assurance whatsoever that they will be selected. Appointment orders to selected candidates will be issued by the Government.
- Candidates must be in sound bodily health. They must, if selected be prepared to undergo such medical examination and satisfy such medical authority as Government may require.
- Candidates will be informed of the final result in due course through UPSC website/ Employment News and any interim enquiries about the result are therefore, unnecessary and will not be attended to. The Commission do not enter into correspondence with the candidates about reasons for their non selection for interview/appointment.
- The Commission may grant higher initial pay to candidates adjudged meritorious in the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- MOBILE PHONES ARE BANNED IN THE CAMPUS OF UPSC EXAMINATION/ INTERVIEW HALL
- Government strives to have work force which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
- In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications,candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No. 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days between 10.00 hrs and 17.00 hrs.
- The period of experience rendered by a candidate on part time basis, daily wages, visiting/ guest faculty will not be counted while calculating the valid experience for short listing the candidates for interview
- If any document/ certificate furnished is in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript of the same duly attested by a Gazetted officer or notary is to be submitted.
How To Apply:
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Candidates must upload the following documents/certificates relating to educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification(s) or any other information, as claimed in the online application, in a single pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 2 MB and is legible when a printout taken. For that purpose, the applicant may scan the following documents/certificates in 200 dpi grey scale. Documents like Pay Slip, Resume, Appointment Letter, Relieving Letter, Un-signed Experience Certificate etc. must not be uploaded in the Document Upload Module:-
- Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating Date of Birth in support of claim of age. Where date of birth is not available in
certificate/mark sheets, issued by concerned Educational Boards, School leaving certificate indicating Date of Birth (in case of Tamil Nadu& Kerala).
- Degree/Diploma certificate as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of Degree/Diploma certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement.
- Certificate(s) in the prescribed proforma from the Head(s) of Organization(s)/Department(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month & year) indicating the basic pay and consolidated pay. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s). Experience Certificate should be issued in prescribed format relevant to the post. Experience certificate not in prescribed proforma but containing all the details as mentioned above would be considered on merits by the Commission.
- Caste certificate by candidate seeking reservation as SC/ ST/ OBC, in the prescribed proforma from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s Caste, the Act/ Order under which the Caste is recognized as SC/ ST/ OBC and the village/ town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of.
- A declaration in the prescribed format by candidate seeking reservation as OBC, that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer on the crucial date, in addition to the community certificate (OBC). Unless specified otherwise, the prescribed closing date for receipt of Online Recruitment Application for the post is to be treated as crucial date.
- Physically Handicapped certificate in prescribed proforma issued by the competent authority by Physically Handicapped persons eligible for appointment to the post on the basis of prescribed standards of Medical Fitness. The Competent Authority to issue Physically Handicapped certificate shall be a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or a State Government. The Central/ State Government may constitute Medical Board(s) consisting of at least three members out of which at least one shall be a specialist in the particular field for assessing Locomotor/ Cerebral / Visual / Hearing disability, as the case may be.
- The Union Public Service Commission commonly abbreviated as UPSC, is India’s premier central recruiting agency. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B of Central services.While Department of Personnel and Training is the central personnel agency in India.
- The agency’s charter is granted by Part XIV of the Constitution of India, titled as Services Under the Union and the States.The commission is mandated by the Constitution for appointments to the services of the Union and All India Services. It is also required to be consulted by the Government in matters relating to the appointment, transfer, promotion and disciplinary matters. The commission reports directly to the President and can advise the Government through him. Although, such advice is not binding on the Government. Being a constitutional authority, UPSC is amongst the few institutions which function with both autonomy and freedom, along with the country’s higher judiciary and lately the Election Commission.
- The commission is headquartered at Dholpur House, in New Delhi and functions through its own secretariat. Arvind Saxena has been the Chairman of UPSC since June 2018.
- Established on 1 October 1926 as Public Service Commission, it was later reconstituted as Federal Public Service Commission by the Government of India Act, 1935; only to be renamed as today’s Union Public Service Commission after the independence.
- The Royal Commission on the superior Civil Services in India was set up under the chairmanship of Lord Lee of Fareham by the British Government in 1923.With equal numbers of Indian and British members, the commission submitted its report in 1924, recommending setting up of a Public Service Commission.The Lee Commission proposed that 40% of future entrants should be British, 40% Indians directly recruited, and 20% Indians promoted from the provincial services.
- This led to the establishment of the first Public Service Commission on 1 October 1926 under the chairmanship of Sir Ross Barker.A mere limited advisory function was granted to the Public Service Commission and the leaders of the freedom movement continually stressed on this aspect, which then resulted in the setting up of a Federal Public Service Commission under the Government of India Act, 1935.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form