Last Date:16 May,2019
No. HCM/R -512019-Estt(II)
High Court of Manipur
High Court of Manipur invites application for the post of 05 Judicial Service (Grade-l) Vacancy. Apply Online before 16 May 2019. High Court of Manipur Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official website is www.hcmimphal.nic.in
Name of the post – Judicial Service (Grade-l)
No of post – 05
Pay Scale – 51550 – 63070/-
degree in law of a recognized University.
General Information:psu jobs
- Applications are invited online for filling up the following post in the Scale of pay as given against the posts by direct Recruitment from the Bar Recruitment and conditions of service shall be governed by the Manipur Judicial Service Rules, 2005 Manipur Judicial Service Rules, 2005.
- Eligible candidates shall be required to appear in written examination in the exam centre and for Viva-Voce at their own expenses before the High Court of Manipur, lmphal or at such other places as may be specified by the High Court.
- Only such candidates will be called for Viva-voce as the High Court may decide on the basis of merit of their performance in the written examination. Provided that a candrdate ?ppearrng in the written examination for selection by direct recruitment from amongst the eligible advocates must secure 50% or more marks in the written Examination. The maximum number of candidates who are to appear in the interviewA/iva-voce will be in the ratio of 1:3 of total number of vacant Post.
- the candidates who have applied and paid fees earlier in the year 2015 and 2016 as per earlier Notifications, srnce cancelled vide Notification No. HCM/A-1/2013-A&E(J)Nol.l/ dated 19th December, 2018 and are wilting to participate in the fresh selection, their fee for the new selection would be adjusted against fhe fees paid earlier, subject to payment of excess, if any applicable, if the applicants/candidates of earlier notifications seek refund, the fee would be refunded.
- Must not be below 35 years of age and not more than 45 years of age as on the last date fixed for receipt of applications, i.e.16.05.2019. Upper age limit relaxable by 3 years, i.e. upto 48 years in respect of OBC candidates and by 5 years, i.e. upto 50 years in respect of SC/ST candidates.
- Those who had already applied pursuant to Notifica tions da ted 2 7. 08. 20 7 5, 7 2. 04. 20 I 6 a nd 04. 08. 20 7 6
would be permitted to apply afresh and would be eligible to appear if they were within the stipulated age limit at the time of the earlier Notifications which have been withdrawn as cancelled,
- The Viva-voc;e shall carry a maximum of 50 marks and candidate should secure at least 40oh marks for inclusion in the select list.
- The appointment to the last Un’reserved Regular vacancy (i.e. 3’d Un-Reserved seat/ shall be kept vacant subject to the outcome of the Writ Petition (C) No. 294 of 2015 pending in the Hon’ble Supreme Court of lndia.
- A candidate selected for appointment shall be required to undergo medical examination of physical fitness by a
Medical Board before he/she is appointed Every candidate who appears before medical board shall pay the Medical Exarnination fee which, in no case, is refundable.
How To Apply:
- Go to “Apply here forthe Post of Manipur Judicial Seryrce Grade’l” in the website 6itie High Court of Manipur (www.hcmimphal.nic.in
- Regisfer yourself by cticking on “New Registration”. (candidates have to use only their own varid EMATLADDRESS/I,oBrLE NUBMER. Artfuture communication w,r be done through this EM Al L A DDRESS/MOBILE NUBMER only)
- After successfu/ registration, Login lD and Password witl be senf to your registered EM At L ADDRESS/MOBILE NUBMER’.
- For Applying ctick on “Login Here”.
- After Logging in click on “Apply Now” against the post you want to apply for’ .
- Filt up the necess ary detaits in the online application form.
- Upload your Scanned Documents, Photograph, Signature and Left Thumb lmpression'(As described in ParaNo. 3 of the “IMPORTANT TNSTRUCflONS rO CANDIDATE”
- Make online payment for the examination fees through Net banking/ Debit card / credit Card. (No other form of payments will be accepted)
- Application without payment of Examination fees will not be accepted.
- On re-organization of the North-Eastern region by the North Eastern Area (Re-organization) Act, 1971, a common High Court was established for the five North-Eastern States namely; Assam, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya and Tripura and the two Union Territories namely Union Territory of Mizoram and the Union Territory of Arunachal Pradesh and called as the Gauhati High Court. Thereafter, when Manipur attained Statehood, Imphal Bench of the Gauhati High Court came into existence on Friday, the 21st day of January 1972.
- In exercise of the power conferred by Sub-section (2) of Section 31 of the North Eastern Areas (Re-organisation) Act, 1971, His Excellency, the President of India was pleased to establish the Permanent Bench of the Gauhati High Court at Imphal, vide Gauhati High Court (Establishment of Permanent Bench at Imphal) order dated 21st January, 1992. Hon’ble the Chief Justice of India, Hon’ble Mr. Justice M. H. Kania inaugurated the Permanent Bench at Imphal on Saturday, the 14th day of March, 1992 in the presence of the Governor of Manipur, His Excellency Mr. Chintamani Panigrahi and Hon’ble the Chief Justice of Gauhati High Court, Mr. Justice U.L. Bhat.
- the 30th day of April, 2006, the Foundation Stone for the new building of High Court at Mantripukhri, was laid by Hon’ble Shri Justice Y.K.Sabharwal, the then Hon’ble Chief Justice of India, in the august presence of Shri O.Ibobi Singh, Hon’ble Chief Minister of Manipur, Hon’ble Shri Justice H.K.Sema & Hon’ble Shri Justice P.P.Naolekar, Judges of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, Hon’ble Shri Justice B.Sudershan Reddy, Chief Justice of the Gauhati High Court and his Lordships collegues and Shri Th.Debendra Singh, Hon’ble Minister of Law, Govt. of Manipur and host of VIPs. On completion, the newly constructed High Court Building at Mantripukhri was inaugurated by Dr.Manmohan Singh, Hon’ble Prime Minister of India and Smt.Sonia Gandhi, Chairperson, UPA on Saturday, the 3rd day of December, 2011 in the august presence of Hon’ble Chief Minister of Manipur Shri O.Ibobi Singh, Shri Salman Khurshid, Hon’ble Union Minister for Law & Justice, Hon’ble the Chief Justice of Gauhati High Court, Shri A.K.Goel.
- Later, functioning of the Imphal Permanent Bench at the new Complex was inaugurated on Saturday, the 7th day of April, 2012, by Hon’ble Shri Justice Altamas Kabir, Seniormost Judge of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in the august presence of Shri O.Ibobi Singh, Hon’ble Chief Minister of Manipur, Hon’ble Justice A.K.Patnaik, Hon’ble Smti. Justice Gyan Sudha Misra and Hon’ble Mr.Justice Jasti Chelameswar Judges of the Supreme Court of India and Hon’ble the Chief Justice of Gauhati High Court, Shri A.K.Goel, Hon’ble the Chief Justice of Andhra Pradesh High Court Shri Justice Madan B. Lokur, Hon’ble Speaker of Manipur Legislative Assembly Shri Th.Lokeshwor Singh, Hon’ble Madam Justice Manjula Chellur, Chief Justice (Acting) of Kerala High Court, Justice H.K.Sema, former Judge of the Supreme Court of India and host of Hon’ble Judges of the Gauhati High Court and other VIPs.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form