National Chemical Laboratory(NCL)
NCL aka National Chemical Laboratory invites application for the post of 04 Project Assistant. Walk-in-Interview 03 September 2018. NCL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.ncl-india.org
Name of the post — Project Assistant
No of post — 04
Pay Scale — Not Specified
How to Apply:police recruitment
- The format is attached at the end of this advertisement. Please restrict to only one page.Hard copy of the application will not be considered.
- Prepare the application in given format and scan it. We should receive only one PDF file as an attachment in the given format. Original certificates/marklists to be produced at the time of interview.
- The email application should reach on or before 03-09-2018. Late applications will not be considered.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are a bare minimum and merely possessing of same will not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this Notice of engagement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendation of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to reasonable limits after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed in the Notice. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- The candidates short listed by the Screening Committee for being called for interview would be notified on the NCL Website/ Divisional (OCD) Notice Board/on the NCL Main Gate on 07-September-2018 after 3 pm or the candidates may ascertain the information in the evening by contacting the following telephone No.: 020 25902578 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The short listed candidates will be required to appear for an interview before the Selection Committee in ORGANIC CHEMISTRY DIVISION [Conference Room No. 176] (Main Building) ground floor, of the Laboratory at 9.00 a.m. on 11-September-2018. No interview call letter will be issued separately.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer of engagement.
Date of Interview:03-09-2018 at 10.00 AM.
Interested Candidates may appear for Interview along with Original one set of self-attested photocopies All Certificates/testimonials at the time of Interview.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form