Last Date:15 Aug,2019
Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)
Hindustan Copper Limited is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment to 4 posts of Apprentice. Details regarding eligibility criteria and age limit are given.Candidates willing to undergo these posts may send their applications along with all relevant documents to the given address by Speed Post or registered Post by : 15-08-2019 . Aspirant applying for these posts must send envelope superscribed with name of post applied for.
Name of the post – Fitter & Electrician
No of post – 04
Pay Scale – as per norms
General Information:sarkari naukri
- Applications are invited for the under mentioned vacancies from the candidates for Apprentice Training and possess the requisite qualification as mentioned against each trade. The candidates who have passed prior to the year 2017, should attach an Affidavit on Non judicial stamp paper duly attested by Magistrate or Notary Public to the effect that they have neither undergone Apprenticeship Training earlier nor have taken employment anywhere.
- The Applications as per format below complete in all respect along with copies of certificates/documents with original & 2 extra passport size photograph self attested should be submitted in the Office of Assistant Manager (HR), Taloja Copper Project,E33-36, MIDC, Taloja – 410208 latest by 15/08/2019.
- Candidates shall ensure that Application form is neatly filled and all the documents are attached. Application with incomplete information and/or not accompanied with following documents are liable to be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will
- True copies of all certificates/mark sheets/testimonials regarding age, qualifications,caste.
- Candidates who have passed prior to the year 2017, they should attach an Affidavit on Non judicial stamp paper duly attested by Magistrate or Notary Public to the effect that they have neither undergone Apprenticeship Training earlier nor have taken employment anywhere.
- Candidates should register themselves through the website www.apprenticeship.gov.in and submit the registration ID proof.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST /OBC (Non-creamy layer) categories shall enclose the certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format.
- Cutoff date for eligibility criteria i.e. age, qualification etc – 01.07.2019
- Any amendment / modification / corrigendum in respect of this Advertisement shall only be communicated through the Company’s website www.hindustancopper.com. Hence, candidates are advised to keep themselves updated by visiting the website from time-to-time for updates, etc
- Application received late will not be considered.
- Stipend will be paid as admissible under the rules. Training shall be for duration of 1 year.
- After completion of the training, the apprenticeship will be terminated and there will be no obligation on HCL to offer any employment to the apprentice on completion of period of Apprenticeship training in HCL.
- Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on written test.
- At any stage of the selection process, if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information then the candidature/ engagement of the candidate is liable to be cancelled.
- The decision of the Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL), a public sector undertaking under the administrative control of the Ministry of Mines, was incorporated on 9th November 1967. It has the distinction of being the nation’s only vertically integrated copper producing company as it manufactures copper right from the stage of mining to beneficiation, smelting, refining and casting of refined copper metal into downstream saleable products.
- The Company markets copper cathodes, copper wire bar, continuous cast copper rod and by-products, such as anode slime (containing gold, silver, etc.), copper sulphate and sulphuric acid. In normal practice, more than 90% of the sales revenue is generated from cathode and continuous cast copper rods. In concluded financial year 2016-17, as per provisional estimates, the Company has earned a net profit of Rs 61.94 crore against a sales turnover of Rs 1216.94 crore. HCL’s mines and plants are spread across five operating Units, one each in the States of Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Maharashtra and Gujarat .
- HCL shares are listed at Mumbai, Delhi, Calcutta, Chennai, Ahmedabad exchanges.On 31 July 2015, the government of India announced a 15% stake sale in Hindustan Copper Limited, reducing its stake from 89.5% to 74.5%.
- Hindustan Copper Ltd. (HCL)was incorporated on 9 November 1967 to take over the plants and mines at Khetri, Kolihan in Rajasthan and Rakha Copper Project in Jharkhand from National Mineral Development Corporation. The central office is located at Kolkata which is the capital of the West Bengal state in India.
- In 1972 Indian Copper Corporation Limited, Private Sector Company, located at Ghatsila, Jharkhand with Smelter and Refinery was Nationalized and made part of HCL. Hindustan Copper Limited developed Malanjkhand Copper Project in Madhya Pradesh, the largest hard rock Open pit mine in the country which was dedicated to the nation on 12 November 1982. Further in 1990 a Continuous Cast Wire Rod plant of South Wire Technology was commissioned at Taloja in Maharashtra.
- HCL also produces gold silver, nickel sulphate, selenium, tellurium and fertiliser as by products. It is the first Indian Copper Producer to be accredited with ISO 9002 certification for Continuous Cast Rod Manufacturer at its Taloja Plant and for manufacture of cathode at its refineries both at Indian Copper Complex, Ghatsila, Jharkhand and Khetri Copper Complex, Khetri, Rajasthan
- Hindustan Copper Limited is engaged in mining and smelting of copper, having its production facilities and offices at various locations across the country. On 29 June 2012, CMD of the company said that construction of a smelting refinery at Visakhapatnam with an annual capacity of 600,000 tonne at a cost of 20 billion is under consideration.
click above to download
the employment notification