Advt No : NPOL/JRF/01/2018
Defence Research and Development Organization(DRDO)
DRDO aka Defence Research and Development Organization, Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) invites applications for the post of 03 Junior Research Fellows (JRF). Apply Online before 23 September 2018. DRDO Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.drdo.gov.in
Name of the post — Junior Research Fellows (JRF)
No of post — 03
Pay Scale — 25000/- per month
M.Sc., B.E./B.Tech, M.E. /M.Tech.
- Those who possess the above mentioned qualification(s) only need to attend. All the qualification(s) acquired should be from recognized Universities/Institutions. NET/GATE qualification wherever prescribed should be valid as on the date of walk-in interview. Director, NPOL reserves the right not to select any candidate, if suitable candidates are not available.
- Upper Age Limit: 28 years as on the date of walk-in interview. The upper age limit shall be relaxable to the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and OBC as per Government of India orders.
- Candidates working in Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel.
- A panel for the vacancies available and future vacancies will be drawn and the Panel will operate for a period of one year.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the walk-in-interview.
- It may please be noted that offer of Fellowship does not confer on Fellows any right for absorption in DRDO.
Date of Interview:23-09-2018 at 09.00. AM.
Interested & Eligible candidates may appear for Interview along with Original certificates and attested/self- attested copies of Documents at the time of Interview.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form