OIL INDIA LIMITED
The story of Oil India Limited (OIL) traces and symbolises the development and growth of the Indian petroleum industry. From the discovery of crude oil in the far east of India at Digboi, Assam in 1889 to its present status as a fully integrated upstream petroleum company, OIL has come far, crossing many milestones. On February 18, 1959, Oil India Private Limited was incorporated to expand and develop the newly discovered oil fields of Naharkatiya and Moran in the Indian North East. In 1961, it became a joint venture company between the Indian Government and Burmah Oil Company Limited, UK.
Oil India Limited intends to hire the following Civil Engineers on contract basis for its on-land operations in Assam purely for temporary requirement. The contract would be for a minimum period of six months, extendable by three six months tenure upto a maximum period of two years depending upon requirement and the performance of the individual. The details are given below:
Post Deatil :
1.Post : Civil Engineer on Contract
Projected Requirements * : 03
Remuneration : A consolidated contract fee of Rs. 50,000/- plus Rs.5,000/- as accommodation allowance and Rs. 1,500/- as medical allowance will be paid per month.
Job Profile :
– Supervision & monitoring progress of works at site.
– Preparation of estimates and bills.
– Measurements of work done.
– Checking of layouts as per drawing.
– Quality control of works at site.
– Cross checking and certification of contractors’ bills.
General Conditions :
– No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
– The selected candidate has to travel extensively along the pipeline as and when required.
– Travel and accommodation during all official tours outside the place of posting will be provided/ arranged by OIL and an incidental of Rs. 250/- per day will be paid for the actual number of days worked for OIL outside the place of posting.
– The engagement will not confer any right on the candidate for regularization in OIL.
– The candidates should be of sound health and have to provide a fitness certificate from a Govt. registered medical practitioner at the time of joining in the prescribed format.
– The candidate having command over local language of Assam and English will be given preference.
– Any dispute with regard to the engagement on contract against this advertisement will be under the jurisdiction of Dibrugarh district court only.
HOW TO APPLY :
Interested Candidates may appear for interview along with Original documents, experience certificate, self-attested copies of relevant documents & 2 recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
WALK-IN DATE & VENUE :
Date : 03.05.2016, Reporting time : 08:30 am to 10:00 am
Pipeline Headquarters, Oil India Limited,
Udayan Vihar, Narengi, Guwahati,
Assam – 781171
click above to download
the employment notification