No. BMRCL/555(A)/ADM / 2016/ LND
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited
III Floor, BMTC Complex,
K.H.Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, a Joint Venture of Government of India and Government of Karnataka, is a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) entrusted with the responsibility of implementing the Metro Rail Project in the city of Bangalore.
BMRCL invites applications from certified Surveyors, for appointment to work in the Land Acquisition Division of the Project Wing. The maximum age limit for the post is 45 years. Retired Surveyors not above the age of 62 are also eligible to apply. All appointments proposed will be on “contract basis” only. of the Project Wing. The maximum age limit for the post is 45 years. Retired Surveyors not above the age of 62 are also eligible to apply. All appointments proposed will be on “contract basis” only.
1.Name of the Post: Surveyor
No of Post: 02
Pay Scale: Rs.22000/-
Selection:latest karnataka govt jobs
- Candidates should download application format, fill up the same and come along with all the relevant certificates, testimonials as prescribed for the post in originals and one set of Photostat copies for verification followed by Walk — in Interview scheduled on 20.5.2017.
- Any candidate found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated documents or making statements, which are false or incorrect or indulging in suppression of facts, attempts to use unfair means for the purpose of recruitment, will be liable for rejection.
- The candidate shall have to indicate his/her acceptance to the offer within fifteen days from the receipt of offer, if not, next candidate in order of merit will be offered the appointment on similar lines. However, the Competent Authority may grant such extension of time depending upon the exigencies.
- The candidates shall have to appear for interview at their own cost.
- The number of vacancies indicated in this Notification is provisional and may increase or decrease depending upon the actual need. BMRCL also reserves the right to cancel the notified vacancies at its discretion and such decision will be final and binding on all.
- BMRCL reserves the right to assess fitness or otherwise of the candidates selected.
- BMRCL shall not be liable for any damage/ injury/ loss to the individual, if any, sustained during the entire recruitment process and journey.
Time and Date of Interview:
Interviews will be held at BMRCL Head Office at 3rd Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H. Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore-560027 on 20th May 2017 from 10.30 AM onwards.
Last Date: 20.05.2017
click above to download