Kolkata (West Bengal)
Kolkata Port Trust invites applications for the post of 02 Officers on contractual basis. Apply before 05 July 2018. Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.kolkataporttrust.gov.in
1.Name of the post- Officers (Legal Division)
No of post- 02
Pay Scale- 37,440/- (Per Month)
LL.B from a recognized University/Institute.
Terms and Conditions:latest andhra govt jobs
- The engagement will be for a period of one year and on expiry of the said period, the contractual engagement will be automatically terminated.
- The candidate will be paid a fixed consolidated remuneration of Rs.37,440/- per month.
- The selected candidate will be responsible for court related matters on regular basis.
- The candidate may avail the facility of KoPT accommodation(unfurnished) on payment of licence fee/rent as applicable.
- The Office of the selected candidate will normally be at Head Office at 15,Strand Road, Kolkata — 700001. However, the candidate may be required to work at any other place within the jurisdiction of Kolkata Port Trust.
- The selected candidate will generally be required to work full time for five days in a week and will normally be entitled to two weekly off-days.
However, in case of necessity, he/she may be required to work on Saturday/Sunday without any compensation.
- The selected candidate will be entitled to 15 days’ leave within the period of his/her engagement of one year (12 months from the date of engagement) which may be availed of with prior approval. For any unauthorized absence in excess of 15 days, pro rata deduction will be made from the consolidated remuneration.
- Additional Sick Leave to the extent of 10 days within the period of engagement of one year (12 months from the date of engagement) due to illness may be allowed without any deduction from the remuneration on the basis of certification from Kolkata Port Trust Medical Officer.Intimation of sickness should be reported to the immediate Reporting Officer forthwith in writing together with the certificate of illness from a registered Medical Practitioner in addition to verbal intimation over phone.
- The selected candidate will be entitled to indoor and outdoor medical facilities as are available in KoPT Centenary Hospital for self only However, no reimbursement of medicines/medical articles purchased from outside, diagnostic test done outside or treatment received outside will be allowed.
- The selected candidate will be responsible for the charge and care of KoPT’s goods and stores and all other properties that may be entrusted on him and will be accountable for the same.
- The candidate will directly report to the Chief Law Officer.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:05-07-2018.
Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed Bio-data along with all the copies of testimonials duly attested sent to the Sr. Personnel Officer, Labour & IR Division, 7th Floor, Kolkata Port Trust, 15, Strand Road, Kolkata — 700001 on or before 05.07.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification