Last Date:18 June,2019
Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL)
ICSIL aka Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited invites Application for the post of 02 Junior Engineer (Electrical) Vacancy 2019. ICSIL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.icsil.in
Name of the post – Junior Engineer (Electrical)
No of post – 02
Pay Scale – 25000/- (Per Month)
Full time degree/diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized university of Central/state Govt.
General Conditions:bank jobs
- One time Registration Fees of Rs. 1,000/- (Non-refundable) shall be taken at the time of final Joining.
- The interested applicants are advised to go through the Eligibility Criteria’s carefully and ascertain themselves regarding their eligibility.
- The short listing of candidates for the interview/panel will be based on scrutiny of documents of their age, qualification, experience etc. and as found eligible as per prescribed criteria and subsequent interview/ interaction of candidate by the department.
- Finally selected candidates by the department shall be considered for deployment on purely contractual/outsourced basis.
- ICSIL does not guarantee deployment of all shortlisted candidates.
- No TA/DA will be provided to candidates for appearing for the Interaction/documents verification etc.
- The place of deployment will be anywhere in Delhi/NCR. They may work in shift(s) / rotational basis as per departmental requirement. No extra conveyance will be paid by ICSIL.
- The Candidates must bring the form duly filled in & pasted photograph duly signed along with Relevant Documents related to Qualification & Experience (in Original and one set of photocopies (self attested) on the date of Interview for verification purpose otherwise they will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
- The details of the candidate in the application form must be the same as mentioned in the certificate of Class 10th Certificate and PAN Card and Aadhar Card. In case the candidate has changed her name subsequent to Class 10th, the evidence to that effect should be furnished at the time of interaction/documents verification also.
- Canvassing/trying to influence ICSIL employees to secure the job in any manner shall disqualify the candidate.
- ICSIL has right to accept or reject the application(s) without assigning any reason thereof.
- ICSIL has the right to withdraw this advertisement at any time.
- Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with application form and Original and self attested photocopies of Relevant Documents related to Qualification & Experience at the time of Interview.
- Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL) is a joint venture of Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL), a Government of India Enterprise under Ministry of Communications and Information Technology and Delhi State Industrial and infrastructure Development Corporation (DSIIDC), a Government of Delhi undertaking. ICSIL is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company and holds status of a Public Sector Undertaking.
- The chairperson of ICSIL is the Managing Director of DSIIDC, a senior IAS officer. ICSIL has made strong footprints in the field of Telecommunications and Information Technology. From 1987, the year of its inception, it has provided exemplary service in the IT sector, specializing in providing complete solutions in computerization and networking . With a well focused vision and a global mission, ICSIL look at greener pastures across the globe.
- ICSIL derives its strength and motivation from the distinguished board of directors who have an excellent track record in IT related field. The single point agenda of the core group is to provide total solutions at competitive prices to its valued clients.
- The projects of ICSIL are executed successfully with the participation of its joint-venture promoters, Telecommunication Consultants India Ltd. (TCIL), a Government of India Enterprise, and Delhi State Industrial & Infrastructure Development Corporation (An Undertaking of Government of NCT Delhi)
- ICSIL is the authorized supplier of IT Hardware to Government of NCT Delhi on par with NICSI. ICSIL has supplied Hardware to various departments of Government of NCT Delhi.
- ICSIL has a team of software developers and is involved with various government IT projects .
- Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Network Equipments (Active and Passive Components) for the below furnished departments: 1- IIIT – Delhi.2- Trade and Taxes, 3- Labour Department, etc.
- ICSIL has ventured into IT and vocational education, to create skilled manpower in the country. It runs TCIL IT for IT training courses, and V skills for vocational and job oriented courses.
- ICSIL is one of the major suppliers of both technical and non technical manpower to the Government of NCT Delhi and other state governments. It has more than 2000 IT teachers and IT assistants in Delhi Government school.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form