Last Date: 01st June, 2017
Oil India Limited
P.O: Udayan Vihar, Guwahati,
OIL INDIA LIMITED, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is the pioneer and second-largest national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan India presence and growing global footprint. OIL is all set to conquer newer horizons of all-round growth and excellence. It is engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of Crude Oil, Natural Gas and Manufacture of LPG with its Field Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist. Dibrugarh, Assam.
Oil India Limited intends to engage the following personnel on contract basis for its on-land operations in Assam purely for temporary requirement. The contract would be for a minimum period of six months, extendable by another six months tenure up to a maximum period of one year depending upon requirement and the performance of the individual. The details are given below:
1.Name of the post- Chartered Accountant on Contract
No of post- 02
Pay Scale- Rs.55,000/- per month.
Skill and Post Qualification Experience:andhra pradesh government jobs
- One year experience in Finance/ Accounts/ Audit in a Govt., Public/Private organization of repute.
- Other things being same, candidates having experience in SAP will be preferred.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- The engagement will not confer any right on the candidate for regularization in OIL.
- The candidates should be of sound health and have to provide a fitness certificate from a Govt. registered medical practitioner at the time of joining in the prescribed format.
- The selected candidate, depending upon the requirement, may have to travel to other places/spheres of the Company for work.
- Travel and accommodation during all official tours outside the place of posting will be provided/ arranged by OIL and an incidental of Rs.250/- per day will be paid for the actual number of days worked for OIL outside the place of posting.
- Any dispute with regard to the engagement against this advertisement will be under the jurisdiction of Dibrugarh district court only.
Date of walk-in interview:
Candidates meeting the above criteria must appear with Original Mark sheets, Certificates (including Experience Certificates) and self attested photocopies of the same and 2 passport size recent photographs along with the filled up Bio Data form for a walk-in interview on date and venue given below:
Venue: Pipeline Headquaters,Â P.O: Udayan Vihar, Guwahati, Assam-781171
Date of Interview: 01-06-2017
click above to download
the employment notification