PUNJAB & SIND BANK
(A Government Of India Undertaking)
H.O. Human Resources Development
Deptt. 5th Floor, Bank House, 21
Rajendra Place, New Delhi-110008
Phone: 011-25716407, Fax No: 011-25723793
Punjab & Sind Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank, invites applications from Indian Citizens for Appointment To One Post Of Chief Customer Service Officer (CCSO) On Contract Basis
Post: Chief Customer Service Officer
Age: Less than 62 Years as on 01.10.2015
Salary: The contract amount shall be fixed at Rs. 60000/- per month, subject to deduction of taxes applicable.
– The eligible person should be retired officer in the rank of Chief General Manager/General Manager/ Deputy General Manager of any scheduled commercial bank other than Punjab & Sind Bank.
– The eligible person should have necessary exposure in working of more than three areas of operations in banking such as general banking, credit, forex operations, treasury, government business, merchant banking, credit card operations etc.
– The appointment of Chief Customer Service Officer may be made initially for a period of 3 years subject to maximum age of 65 years.
– The contract shall be valid either from the date of appointment letter or from date of joining as mutually agreed.
– The contract can be terminated by either of the parties by giving one month’s clear
The selection will be made on the basis of personal interaction/interview by a Committee consisting of CMD, ED & outside experts. After scrutiny of the applications received, only eligible candidates will be called for Personal Interview. The interview time & date for Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the Interview call letter. The candidates have to attend the interview at their own cost at Punjab & Sind Bank, Bank House, 21, Rajendra Place, New Delhi. No request for change of interview venue shall be entertained. The call letter will be sent by email only. The details of shortlisted candidates for Interview or any other process will be hosted on our website. However, the Bank reserves its right to change / add / cancel the selection process & schedule at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any. The Interview process will carry an aggregate of 100 Marks. Minimum qualifying marks in the interview will be 50.00 marks. Final selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Interview process and will be according to the merit ranking.
Application fee is Rs.50 for SC/ST/OBC candidates and Rs. 500/- for General category candidates, payable by way of Demand Draft drawn on any Scheduled Bank drawn in favour of “Punjab & Sind Bank- CCSO Recruitment Project 2015-16” and payable at New Delhi.
How To Apply:
Eligible applicants have to submit their applications in the given format (Annexure A). Last date for receipt of application is 26th November 2015. No applications shall be entertained beyond 26th November 2015. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Hard copy of the application, super scribing “Application for the post of Chief Customer Service Officer (CCSO)” be submitted to:
“General Manager- HRD, Punjab & Sind Bank Bank House
21, Rajendra Place NEW DELHI-110008”
Last Date: 26-11-2015
click above to download
the employment notification