State Bank Of India
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate
Centre, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai
Phone no. 022-22820427, Fax 022-22820411, Email email@example.com
State Bank of India, India’s largest commercial Bank is looking for a self-driven professional with proven track record for the position of Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
The CMO is a corporate executive responsible for the strategic positioning of Bank’s corporate marketing functioning including brand strategy in protecting and enhancing the image of the Bank as preferred, tech savvy, trusted and customer oriented Bank in the financial services industry. He will be responsible for overall planning, developing and execution of public relations, all brand and product marketing, publicity, advertising, corporate communications and digital and social media marketing initiatives. He will ensure the brand standards and PR activities of the Bank across all channels through internal and external communications.
The CMO will have a team of support in fields like media , advertisement, public relations, marketing etc.
Post: Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
Age limit: Maximum 50 years of age.
Educational Qualification: The candidate should essentially have bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business Administration in any discipline from a recognized university or a reputed institute. Preference will be given for specialization in Advertising or marketing in MBA/BBA.
Application Fees: Rs. 1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
– The compensation package would comprise of fixed and variable components but not a limiting factor for suitable candidate and negotiable.
– AVC will be released based on predetermined matrixes linked to achieving KRA/performance at the end of every year and reviewed after one year.
– Apart from above compensation package the CMO will not be entitled to any other perquisites, facilities/benefits etc from the Bank.
Other Terms and Conditions:
– The appointment of CMO will be subject to satisfactory completion of Medical Examination as prescribed by the Bank and verification of testimonials.
– The CMO will not take up any assignment with any other organization during the period of contract with the Bank.
– The CMO will not exercise any administrative/financial powers during the period of engagement.
– The engagement shall not be construed as an employment in the Bank and the Official is not eligible to claim Provident Fund/Bonus/Pension during the period of contract or thereafter.
– The CMO will not be eligible for membership of SBI Pension Fund/Defined Contribution Pension Scheme (New Pension Scheme) and SBI Employee Provident Fund.
How to Apply: Please visit Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in -> careers with us -> Appointment of Chief Marketing Officer in State Bank India 2015 for detailed guideline and procedure regarding a) Application Registration b) Payment of Fees c) Photograph & signature scan & upload.
The scanned copy of downloaded online application duly signed along with scanned copies of Photo ID, Brief resume, diploma/ degree /specialization certificates, document indicating area of exposure (if any) should be sent to Central Recruitment & Promotion Department by 29.102015 on email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Registration of Application: 19.10.2015 to 26.10.2015
Online Payment of Fee : 19.10.2015 to 26.10.2015
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form