South Indian Bank
Experience Next Generation Banking
The South Indian Bank Ltd., Regd. Office:Thrissur,Kerala
RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY LEGAL OFFICER IN SCALE I CADRE
Candidates are requested to apply ON-LINE through Bank’s website ‘www.southindianbank.com’.Â No other means/modes of applications will be accepted. Before the registration, candidates areÂ requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name.Â All future communications in this regard will be notified in our website. Candidates are advised to use Internet Explorer 7 & higher or Mozilla Firefox browsers for theÂ registration of applications.
Post Name- Probationary Legal Officer (Scale-I)
No. of Vacancy- 07 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs. 23700-42020/-
GENERAL CONDITIONS:delhi sarkari naukri
- Before filling in the online application form, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills all theÂ eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications, place of domicile etc. in respect of theÂ post for which he/she is making the application. If the information furnished by the candidate is foundÂ to be false at later date, the selection / appointment shall be liable for termination.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years, only in the case of SC/ST candidates. CandidatesÂ belonging to SC/ST should submit attested copy of certificate from a competent authority to proveÂ their status in this regard as and when called for.
- Candidates are advised to retain two copies of the same photograph which is used in the application,Â for use at the time of Interview.
- Candidates will have to appear for the Written Test & Interview at their own cost.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the candidate for being called for interview. In mattersÂ regarding eligibility and selection, Bank’s decision will be final and no correspondence will beÂ entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
HOW TO APPLY
1) Ensure that the applicant fulfills all the eligibility criteria.
2) Candidates can apply online through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com fromÂ 01.06.2016 to 07.06.2016.
- The applicants are requested to ensure that the information filled in the Online ApplicationÂ Form is correct before submitting the application form.
- There will not be any provision to modify the submitted online application.Â Candidates are requested to take utmost care while filling up the online application.
- Candidates making multiple registrations will be disqualified.
- Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph andÂ signature as per the specifications given below. Copies of the photograph may beÂ retained for use at the time of written test and interview.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 01.06.2016
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 07.06.2016
Closing Date for receipt of Application Fee: 10.06.2016
click above to download
the employment notification