Officer Scale-III,Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer),Officer Scale-II (Information Technology),Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer), Jobs & Vacancy in Officer at Krishna Grameena Bank, Gulbarga Jan 2013
Job or Vacancy Description:
Krishna Grameena Bank invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and declared qualified :
Officer Scale-III : 03 posts
Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer) : 08 posts
Officer Scale-II (Information Technology) : 02 posts
Officer Scale-II (Law Officer) : 01 postpsu jobs
Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer) : 02 posts
Officer Scale-I : 53 posts
Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : 95 posts
Application Fee : Rs. 100/- (Rs.20/- for SC/ST/PC/ExSM) to be paid through CBS at any of the Branches of Krishna Grameena Bank or through NEFT, by means of a Payment challan available in the Bank’s website.
How to Apply : Apply Online at Krishna Grameena Bank
1. By using and or accessing this site the user has unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions of use as given hereunder and/or elsewhere in the site, or any applicable laws, without any sort of limitation or qualification.
2. Unless otherwise stated, the contents of this site including, but not limited to, the text and images contained herein and their arrangement are the property of Krishna Grameena Bank.
3. Nothing contained in this site shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to any copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary interest of Krishna Grameena Bank or any third party.
4. No material from this site or any other web site owned, operated, controlled by Krishna Grameena Bank and/or associates or sister concerns may be copied, reproduced, republished, transmitted,
5. The information provided on this site is totally free of charge and for informational purposes only and does not create a business or professional services relationship between you and Krishna Grameena Bank.
6. This site and its contents are provided “as is” and Krishna Grameena Bank makes no representation or warranty of any kind with respect to this site or any site or service
7. Krishna Grameena Bank maintains this site with one of the hosting service provider. Krishna Grameena Bank can change such service providers at its own discretion.
8. You are responsible for complying with the laws of the jurisdiction from which you are accessing this site and you agree that you will not access or use the information on this site in violation of such laws.
9. Krishna Grameena Bank does not accept unauthorized idea submissions outside of established business relationships. To protect the interests of our current clients and ourselves, we must treat the issue of such submissions with great care.
10. The products/services provided or offered on this site are without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied and Krishna Grameena Bank disclaims all or any of them to the fullest extent.
Tentative Last Date : 16-01-2013
About the organization:
Krishna Grameena Bank (KGB) is a Regional Rural Bank established in terms of provisions of Regional Rural Banks Act 1976 & is sponsored by State Bank of India.The shareholders of the Bank are Govt. of India (50%), State Bank of India(35%) and Govt. of Karnataka (15 %).The Bank is established on 01-12-1978. The area of operation of the Bank comprises three districts viz., Gulbarga, Bidar and Yadgir. The present Branch network is 119, of which 94 branches functioning in rural area, catering to the needs of farming community, rural artisans and other Rural mass.Krishna Grameena Bank is pioneer in promoting & extending financial assistance to Self Help Groups (SHGs)
So far, the Bank has credit linked 8042 SHGs out of total 8841 SHGs who are having SB a/c s with the Bank.
Krishna Grameena Bank (KGB)
Head Office – Kusnoor Road, Near Govt. College, Gulbarga – 585105, Karnataka
Click above to download
the vacancy details