National Institute of Technology Rourkela
India – 769008
E-Mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Online applications in prescribed format are invited from Indian nationals possessing excellent academic background for the following posts.
2. Technical Assistant
4. Laboratory Assistant
(a)Number of vacancies including those under reserved categories are purely provisional and include existing vacancies and vacancies likely to arise before 30th June, 2016.
(b) Panel of selected candidates may be created for absorption against future vacancies and new sanctions.
(c)Vacancies shown against posts at Sl. No. 1 – 4 includes backlog vacancies for PWDs notified separately vide Special Recruitment Drive Advt. No.ES/02/2015.
1. All Qualification, Experience and Age Limit will be recognized as on 31/10/2015 (date of closing of online application form).
2. Reservation for ST/SC/OBC/PH/Ex-Serviceman is as per Central Govt. Rules.
3. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Serviceman candidates is applicable as per Central Govt. Rules.
4. As an institute of national importance, NITR strives to have a workforce which reflects an all-India character and hence candidates from all over the country are encouraged to apply.
5. NITR strives to have a workforce which also reflects gender balance and hence female candidates are especially encouraged to apply.
6. Persons employed in Government / Semi Government Organizations / Autonomous Bodies should submit their applications through proper channel. Alternatively, they may send an advance copy of the application and may submit the NOC at the time of interview.
7. Degree as referred above should have been awarded by a recognized University/ Institute.
8. The Institute reserves the right not to fill any or all the posts advertised and to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason.
9. Selected candidates will be under probation for 2 years and will be confirmed subject to satisfactory completion of the probation and other requirements as per rule.
10. Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for selection test and/or interview. The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview/selection test to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualification, experience, and relevant to its needs higher than those prescribed in this advertisement.
11. The Institute reserves the right to relax experience for persons with brilliant academic career, with specialized skills in exceptional cases, or in the case of persons already holding analogous positions in a Central Technical Institute / Central University / Central R&D institution.
12. The Institute reserves the right to offer a lower post including entry level post of the cadre to any candidate if sufficiently qualified and experienced candidates with commensurate performance in trade test and interview are not available at higher GP/AGP.
13. Higher initial basic pay and GP/AGP may be given to exceptionally qualified and deserving candidate(s) with relevant experience.
14. A panel of eligible candidates shall be prepared as per recommendation of the Selection Committee and vacancies that arise within one year will be filled in sequence out of the panel.
15. The Institute reserves the right to rectify any discrepancy in the grade pay, pay band, etc., if found later on.
16. Application fee of ` 300/- is payable by all applicants except SC, ST, PWD and Female candidates.
17. Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature.
18. Name of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed in the institute website (Tentative date — 16/11/2015). No separate Individual intimation will be sent. Beside, all information regarding Selection Test and/or Interview schedule etc. will also be provided through the Institute website only. The Institute will not be
19. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the selection process (Test and/or Interview).
20. Candidates may be posted and/or transferred to any department at any time during service career at the discretion of the management.
How to apply:
Step-1: Register for creating User ID and Password for online application in Institute
website (http://nitrkl.ac.in/Jobs Tenders/2NonTeaching/Default.aspx).
Step-2: Fill the online application form complete in all respect and submit the same
online. You can save before final submission to edit/review any field. No change is permissible after submission.
Step-3: After submission of form, payment gateway will open for payment of fee if applicable (not applicable for SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates). Follow the instructions carefully for payment of fee. Without payment of fee, application will not be accepted / considered.
Step-4: Take a print-out of the completed application form, paste a recent colour pass
port size photograph, put signature at specified spaces and preserve safely. Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit the same while reporting for selection test.
Opening of Online Application Form – 10/10/2015
Closing of Online Application Form – 31/10/2015
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form