BANKÂ OF INDIA
Star House, Plot C-5, “G” Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai 400 051.Â Recruitment of Officers in General Banking Stream – Project No. 2016-17/1Â BANK OF INDIA, a leading Public Sector Bank having Head Office in Mumbai, invitesÂ applications for recruitment of Officers in various scales as below:
1.Post Name- Credit Officers
No of Vacancy- 217 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.23700-42020/-
2.Post Name- Manager
No of Vacancy- 200 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.31705— 45950/-
3.Post Name- Senior Manager
No of Vacancy- 100 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.42020-51490/-
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:upsc notifications
- Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documentsÂ such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof etc. at the time ofÂ interview.
- Before applying for the mentioned posts, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfillsÂ the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are thereforeÂ to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submittingÂ online application.
- A Candidate’s shortlisting for interview and/ subsequent process is strictly provisional.Â The mere fact that the call letter(s) has been issued to the candidate does not imply thatÂ his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by Bank. Bank would be free to reject anyÂ application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in caseÂ it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or thatÂ he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or hasÂ Recruitment Project 2015-16/1 Notice Dt. 06.05.2016 Page 15 of 25Â suppressed any material fact(s). If any of these shortcomings is/are detected afterÂ appointment his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
- Decision of Bank in all matters relating to selection process will be final and binding onÂ the candidate. No correspondence or personal inquiries shall be entertained by theÂ Bank in this behalf.
- A candidate can apply for only one post and not more than one application should beÂ submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications only the latest validÂ (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paidÂ for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
- Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or theÂ application fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserveÂ for any other examination.
HOW TO APPLY
DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR
A. APPLICATION REGISTRATION
B. PAYMENT OF FEES
C. PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD
Candidates can apply only online from 31.05.2016 to 14.06.2016 and no other mode ofÂ application will be accepted.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
Before applying online, candidates should:
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signatureÂ adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signatureÂ scan and upload.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till theÂ completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send call letters for the OnlineÂ Examination/Interview etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does notÂ have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no.Â before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
Important Dates to Remember :
Starting Date For Submission of Online Application: 31.05.2016
Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 14.06.2016
Date of Payment of Fee Online: 31.05.2016 to 14.06.2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form