The Krishna District Co-Operative Central Bank Ltd(Krishna DCCB)
Krishna (Andhra Pradesh)
Krishna DCCB aka The Krishna District Co-operative Central Bank Ltd invites Application for the post of 40 Staff Assistants/Clerk for Domicile of Krishna District and knowledge of Telugu. Apply Online before 25 June 2018. Krishna DCCB Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is krishnadccb.com
1.Name of the post- Staff Assistants/Clerk
No of post- 40
Pay Scale- Rs. 18,000/- per month
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:karnataka government jobs
- As the applications are to be processed by a Computerized System, it is essential that the application should be filled in properly and completely.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this notification. Bank would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post. The decision of the Bank shall
be final on qualification and other eligibility norms.
- Candidates should ensure that the photographs and signatures appended by them in all the places,viz., uploaded in online application, call letter, attendance sheet, etc., and in all correspondence with the Bank, in future, should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
- Candidates need not submit/send at any address, application printouts or any certificates or copies thereof at the time of online application. Their candidature will be considered on the strength of the information declared in the application.
- The Bank shall not entertain requests from the candidates seeking advice about their eligibility to apply.
- Candidates seeking age relaxation are required to show originals and submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of interview.
- A declaration is required to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidate seeking reservation under BC Category, that, he/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on 01.06.2018. The BC Certificate containing the creamy layer status should have been issued during the period of 1 year prior to 01.06.2018.
- Candidates already in employment should produce ‘no objection certificate’ from their employer, at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:25-06-2018.
Eligible candidates may apply online through official website of Krishna DCCB (http://krishnadccb.com/) on or before 25 June 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form