Last Date:02 Aug,2019
Bank of Baroda
BOB aka Bank of Baroda invites Sarkari Job Application for the post of 35 Specialist IT Officers. Apply Online before 02 August 2019. BOB Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is bankofbaroda.co.in
Name of the post – Specialist IT Officers
No of post – 35
Pay Scale – 31705 – 45950/-, 42020 – 51490/-
Minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) or equivalent grade in 4 years B.E/ B.Tech Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communications OR BCA & MCA from a recognized university / institute recognized by the Govt. of India or its regulatory body.
General Instruction:delhi sarkari naukri
- Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of examination, GD and interview respectively.
- Before applying for the mentioned specialist posts, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
- A Candidate’s admission to the examination/ shortlisting for GD &/or interview and/ subsequent process is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by Bank. Bank would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/ false information/ certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If candidature of any candidate is rejected for any reason according to the terms and conditions of this advertisement, no further representation in this regard will be entertained. Such decisions shall be final and binding on the candidate. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in Bank, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
- Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Examination, interview, verification etc. and any other matter will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this context.
- A candidate can apply for only one post and not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate.Apart from the above exception, in case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited. Also, multiple attendance/appearances in examination and/interview will be summarily rejected/candidature cancelled.
- The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the examination. If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process,candidature of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled.
- Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
- Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
- Any canvassing or creating influence for undue advantage shall lead to disqualification from the process.
- Any request for change of address, details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained.
- Any request for change of date, time and venue for online examination and interview will not be entertained.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this advertisement other than English, the English version available on Bank’s website shall prevail.
- A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondence with the bank in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
- A recent, recognizable photograph should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed.Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process or doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification.
- The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of Bank. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
- Candidates will have to appear for the GD/interview at their own expense. However, eligible outstation SC/ST/Persons with Bemchmark Disabilities category candidates called for GD/ interview will be paid II class to & fro railway/bus fare or actual expenses incurred, whichever is less, by shortest route on production of proof of travel (rail/bus ticket etc.). The above concession will not be admissible to SC/ST/Persons with Bemchmark Disabilities category candidates who are already in service in Central / State Government, Corporations, Public Undertakings /Local Government,Institutions and Panchayats etc
- Bank shall not be responsible for any application made/ wrong information provided by an unauthorized person / institution. Candidates are advised not to share/ mention their application details with/to anyone.
- Appointment of provisionally allotted candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit, as per any other requirements of the Bank and subject to service and conduct rules of the Bank. Decision of Bank will be final and binding on candidates.
- Bank reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment etc.
- Intimations will be sent by email only to the email ID registered in the online application form. Bank shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of Bank. Candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorised Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in for latest updates
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- The selected candidate is liable to be posted, at the sole discretion of the Bank and as per its exigencies, at any of the Bank’s branches/ offices,anywhere in India.
- Bank of Baroda (BOB) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is owned by Government of India.
- Based on 2019 data, it is ranked 1145 on Forbes Global 2000 list.BoB has total assets in excess of 3.58 trillion (making it India’s 2nd biggest bank by assets),a network of 9583 branches in India and abroad, and 10441 ATMs as of July, 2017.The government of India announced the merger of Bank of Baroda, Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank on September 17, 2018 to create the country’s third largest lender. The amalgamation is the first-ever three-way consolidation of banks in the country, with a combined business of Rs 14.82 lakh crore, making it the third largest bank after State Bank of India (SBI) and HDFC Bank.
- The Maharaja of Baroda, Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III, founded the bank on 20 July 1908 in the Princely State of Baroda, in Gujarat.The Government of India nationalized the bank, along with 13 other major commercial banks of India on 19 July 1969; the bank has been designated as a profit-making public sector undertaking(PSU).
- In 1908, Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III, set up the Bank of Baroda (BoB),with other stalwarts of industry such as Sampatrao Gaekwad, Ralph Whitenack, Vithaldas Thakersey, Tulsidas Kilachand and NM Chokshi.Two years later, BoB established its first branch in Ahmedabad. The bank grew domestically until after World War II. Then in 1953 it crossed the Indian Ocean to serve the communities of Indians in Kenya and Indians in Uganda by establishing a branch each in Mombasa and Kampala. The next year it opened a second branch in Kenya, in Nairobi, and in 1956 it opened a branch in Tanzania at Dar-es-Salaam. Then in 1957 BoB took a giant step abroad by establishing a branch in London. London was the center of the British Commonwealth and the most important international banking center. In 1958 BoB acquired Hind Bank (Calcutta; est. 1943), which became BoB’s first domestic acquisition.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form