Reserve Bank of India(RBI)
RBI aka Reserve Bank of India invites application for the post of 270 Security Guard. Apply Online before 30 November 2018. RBI Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.rbi.org.in
Name of the post — Security Guard
No of post — 270
Pay Scale — Rs. 10940 — 23700/-
1. The candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./ Matriculation) or equivalent.
2. The candidate should be an undergraduate as on 01/11/2018.
3. Although matriculate Ex-servicemen with 15 years of experience are considered as “Graduates” they are eligible to apply.
General Instructions:andhra pradesh government jobs
- Candidates can apply for a vacancy existing in one office only, under which jurisdiction (refer Annexure III) they are resident as on the date of application and accordingly, will have to opt for the online test from a centre within the states/UTs under the regional jurisdiction of that office.For example, a candidate residing in the state/UT of Gujarat/Daman and Diu can apply only for vacancy existing in Ahmedabad office and opt for a centre under the jurisdiction of the Ahmedabad office.
- Candidates need not submit /send application printouts or copies of any other certificates at the time of online application to the Bank. Their candidature will be considered on the strength of the information declared in the application. If at any stage, it is found that any information furnished in the online application is false/ incorrect or if according to the Bank, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, his candidature/ appointment is liable to be cancelled/terminated.
- All educational qualifications should have been obtained from recognized Boards/ institutions in India. If grades are awarded instead of marks, candidates should clearly indicate its numerical equivalent.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post and the Bank shall not entertain request from candidates seeking advice about their eligibility to apply.
- Date of birth as recorded in School Leaving Certificate/ Transfer Certificate/Certificate of Domicile/ Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation will only be accepted as proof of age.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- Candidates will have to visit Bank’s website for downloading call letters of online test and an intimation to that effect will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (a) Registration Number/Roll Number, (b) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same which was provided during registration. The candidate must appear at the test centre with (a) Call Letter (b) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in clause (xiii) and call letter. Original Photo Identity Proof may be brought along with a photocopy.
- The candidates will have to appear for the exam at their own cost.
- CANDIDATES REPORTING LATE i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Test will not be permitted to take the test. The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test. Though the duration of the test is 80 minutes for test, candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 3 to 4 hours including the time required for completion of various formalities such as collection and verification of biometrics, various requisite documents etc.
- Documents relating to Age/Qualification/Category etc. will have to be submitted at the time of Physical test by the candidates called for Physical Test. Caste certificate submitted by candidate seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC in the prescribed proforma from the competent authority should clearly indicate the candidate’s caste, the Act/Order under which the caste is recognized as SC/ST/OBC and the village/town the candidate is originally a resident of.
- Candidates seeking age relaxation are required to submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of Physical Test.
- A declaration is required to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidate seeking reservation as OBC, that the candidate does not belong to the creamy layer as on date of Physical test/specified date. The OBC certificate containing the non-creamy clause should have been issued after 01.11.2018.
- In the test hall as well as at the time of Physical Test, the call letter along with a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity such as Aadhar card with a photograph /PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence (only Permanent)/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead/ Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official
letterhead/ valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university / Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Online Test as well as in Physical test.
- Candidates have to produce in original the photo identity proof and submit photocopy of the photo identity proof along with Test call letter as well as the Physical test Call Letter while attending the online tests as well as Physical test, without which they will not be allowed to take up the test/ Physical test. Candidates must note that the name as appearing on the call letter (provided during the process of registration) should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof. If there is any mismatch between the names indicated in the Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the test.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered with or fabricated and should not suppress any material information while submitting online application.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:09-11-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:30-11-2018.
Eligible candidates may apply online at RBI’s website (https://www.rbi.org.in/) from 09 Nov 2018 to 30 Nov 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form