Last Date:09 September,2019
EXIM aka Export-Import Bank of India invites Sarkari Job Application for the post of 07 Deputy Manager & Manager. Apply Online before 09 September 2019. Exim Bank Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.eximbankindia.in
Name of the post – Deputy Manager & Manager
No of post – 07
Pay Scale – 23700 – 42020/-, 31705 – 45950/-
Minimum 60% or equivalent grade in B.E/ B.Tech Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communications or Minimum 60% in any Graduation Course and MCA.
General Instruction:employment news
- Candidates from Universities/Institutes awarding degrees based on ratings/grades other than numerical marks (i.e. CGPA/GPA/any other form), please note that if the equivalent aggregate percentage of marks is not mentioned in the mark sheet/ certificate, candidates are required to get a letter from the head of the Institute/Controller of Examination of the University, stating clearly, the methodology of conversion of the grades into percentage (conversion formula) and the numerical marks equivalent to their rating/grades.
- Experience through outsourcing vendors, service providers, will not be considered.
- The University/Institute should be recognised / approved by the Government / AICTE. Course completed through correspondence/part-time are not eligible.
- The candidates should possess excellent communication skills and should be proficient in the use of computers and information technology.
- Only such persons, who have relevant disability not less than 40%, are eligible to be considered as per the Persons with Disabilities (Equal opportunities, Protection of Right & Full Participation) Act, 1995;
- Persons with Disabilities are required to furnish the Medical Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in proof of their disability.
- In terms of the guidelines prescribed by Government of India (GOI);
- 10% reservation in direct recruitment in civil posts and services in GOI has to be provided to the persons belonging to EWS, who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SCs, STs and OBCs. The benefit of reservation under EWS can be availed upon production of an Income and Asset Certificate issued by a Competent Authority.
- Upper age limit for candidates belonging to Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) has been relaxed by 10 years and for Person domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.80 to 31.12.89 is 5 years and such candidates must produce the domicile certificate at the time of interview/ at any stage of the subsequent process from the District Jurisdiction where he / she had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this regard by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir to the effect that the candidate was ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of J&K during the period from 01.01.80 to 31.12.89.
- Relaxations are provided to the candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, Persons domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.80 to 31.12.89 and for Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) category. As per DOPT circular no. 36034/2/2013 dated April 08, 2013, in direct recruitment by way of All India Competitive Examination, the maximum relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit is allowed to Ex-servicemen for appointment in Group A (i.e. Officers cadre).
- For candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section and is excluded from the benefits of the reservation for other backward classes in civil posts and services under Government of India. OBC caste certificate containing the Non-Creamy layer clause should be valid as on the last date of applying i.e. September 09, 2019, (issued within one year prior to the last date for applying). Caste name mentioned in certificate should tally letter by letter with Central Government list/notification.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/or if their caste does not find place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the application form.
- In addition to the pay, the selected candidates will be eligible for allowances, perquisites and benefits, as applicable to the Grade as per Bank’s rules, prevalent at the time of joining. Residential accommodation may be provided subject to availability or alternatively leased accommodation scheme is in place.Schemes for granting loans for housing, vehicle, personal computer and children education are also available.
- Candidates must state their reservation status clearly in the application. Applicants should produce in original their degree certificates, caste and experience certificates at the time of interview/ at any stage of the subsequent process. Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Only those who satisfy the required age, qualification and experience need apply. Candidates may apply for one post only. Candidature of the applicants is liable to be cancelled if it is found that they have applied for multiple posts. Applications that do not meet with the requirements will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Application fees and intimation charges (Non-refundable) of `600/- for General, EWS and OBC candidates, `100/- (Intimation charges) for PWD candidates.
- Interested candidates must fill in the Online Application Form. The Application Form is available on the Bank’s website under ‘Career’ section. Application in any other format will not be considered and will be rejected by the Bank, irrespective of fulfilling the eligibility criteria. Only Online Applications will be considered by the Bank. If the Application Form does not indicate the position applied for, the application will be rejected irrespective of fulfilling the eligibility criteria. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Export–Import Bank of India is a finance institution in India, established in 1982 under Export-Import Bank of India Act 1981. Since its inception, Exim Bank of India has been both a catalyst and a key player in the promotion of cross border trade and investment. Commencing operations as a purveyor of export credit, like other export credit agencies in the world, Exim Bank India has, over the period, evolved into an institution that plays a major role in partnering Indian industries, particularly the Small and Medium Enterprises, in their globalisation efforts, through a wide range of products and services offered at all stages of the business cycle, starting from import of technology and export product development to export production, export marketing, pre-shipment and post-shipment and overseas investment.
- Exim Bank is managed by a Board of Directors, which has representatives from the Government, Reserve Bank of India, Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India, a financial institution, public sector banks, and the business community.
- Exim Bank of India is led at the Board level by a team of eminent personnel including senior policy makers, expert bankers, leading players in industry and international trade and professionals in exports, imports or financing. Currently, our Board comprises 12 directors appointed by the Government of India, including the Chairman and Managing Director. These include five high-ranking Government of India functionaries, three directors from scheduled commercial banks and four industry/trade experts. Key roles are fulfilled by three directors nominated by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) and ECGC Ltd.
- Exim Bank’s Vision has evolved from a product-centric approach with Export Credits and Export Capability Creation, to a more customer-centric approach by offering a comprehensive range of products and services to empower businesses at all stages of a company’s business cycle. Today, we develop commercially viable relationships with a target set of externally oriented companies through a comprehensive range of products and services, aimed at enhancing their internationalisation efforts. Going ahead, we aspire to utilise our leadership and expertise in Export Finance to make a lasting difference to Indian companies with global aspirations. The Bank’s Mission is to facilitate globalisation of Indian Business.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form