Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the recruitment to Director 2 posts by Reserve Bank of India (RBI). Applicants who fulfill the eligibility conditions, may send their applications in prescribed format to the given address on or before the due date of 27-07-2018.
Name of the post- Director
No of post- 02
Pay Scale- Rs.3,00,000/-
Master Degree or Doctorate Degree (PhD) in Statistics, Econometrics, Computer Science or Economics with 15 yrs experience.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:government jobs
- Candidates should enclose copies of the relevant certificate/s (in support of age, educational qualification) and appropriate documents in support of the experience, with the application. Their candidature will be considered on the strength of the information declared in the application and the copies of certificates/ documents submitted therewith. If at any stage it is found that any information furnished in the application is false/incorrect or if according to the Board, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/terminated.
- Candidates called for interview, will be reimbursed to and fro actual Economy Class air fare by the shortest route from the place of their residence/place of work to the place of interview whichever is nearer.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- In all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of interviews, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards in interview, in relation to number of vacancies and communication of result, the Board’s decision shall be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates already in service of Govt./Quasi-Govt. organizations, Public Sector Banks/Undertakings, Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organizations, whether in a permanent or temporary capacity are required to submit an undertaking in the Application Form that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the Post. Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by the Board withholding permission to the candidates applying for/appearing at the examination, their application will be liable to be rejected/candidature will be liable to be cancelled. The recommended candidate has to produce discharge certificate from the employer at the time of appointment in RBI.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai only.
Last Date of Submission Application:27-07-2018.
click above to download
the employment notification