IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED(IIL)
The Company invites applications for the regular post of AGM/Finance for which eligibility criteria are given below..
1.Name of the post- Additional General Manager/Finance – E-6
No of post- 01
Pay Scale- Rs. 90000-240000 + allowances + PRP (Revised)(IDA)
Associate Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Associate Member of Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:bank jobs
- The number of posts indicated above may vary based on further assessment of requirement.
- If any candidate is presently working with any government department or organization/PSU,he/she should inform their employers in writing before applying for posts in Ircon. Such candidates will have to produce NOC from their employers at the time of interview. However,in the event of difficulty in getting NOC from their parent department, they may submit an undertaking at the time of interview that they will not claim any service transfer benefits / protection of pay in case of their selection. Such candidate will be selected on Minimum of the pay scale.
- All information submitted in the application will be verified with original documents at the time of interview. If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his/her candidature is liable to be
rejected/cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Candidates for the above specified posts are required to make ‘Payment by Demand Draft’ as UR/OBC-Rs 1000/-,SC/ST/Ex Serviceman-Nil,PWD-Nil.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Eligible candidates have to apply in prescribed format through off line mode only.It is advisable that the candidates have a valid e-mail id in order to facilitate faster communication.
- Application neatly typed on A-4 size paper in the prescribed format should be sent to Deputy General Manager/ HRM, IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED, C-4, District Centre,Saket, New Delhi — 110 017 accompanied with the copy of following documents: a) Matriculation Certificate (for age proof); b) Certificate of professional Degree; c) Certificates of other professional qualifications, if any; d) Certificates in proof of experience, as applicable, clearly indicating the length and line of experience as per eligibility conditions; e) Community certificate if any; f) CTC/ Proof of Pay Scale/ Grade; g) DD for Rs. 1000/- for UR/ OBC applicants in original. (Applicant are required to mention his/ her name & post applied for on reverse of DD).
Date of publication of Advt.in Employment News:12-05-2018.
Last Date of receipt of applications in prescribed format:31-05-2018.
click above to download
the employment notification