Last Date:15 Apr,2019
NOTIFICATION NO. 01/2019
Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI)
SECI is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 8 posts of Senior Accounts Officer and Various.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 15-04-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Junior Accountant,Manager,Officer
No of post – 08
Pay Scale – Rs 90000 – 240000,Rs 70000 – 200000,Rs 60000 – 180000,Rs 50000 – 160000,Rs 22000 – 80000
1st Class MBA/ PGDBM in HR/ Social Work/ MSW/Degree in Law/PG in Electrical Engineering/CA/ CMA/B.Com.
General Information:government doctor jobs
- Indian Nationals only need to apply.
- The Applications to be submitted ONLINE on the website: www.seci.co.in. Applications sent other than the prescribed mode will stand rejected.
- The candidate will be required to register before applying.
- A candidate may offer his candidature for more than one position if he / she if fulfilling job specifications and in such a case, candidates has to make separate application for the post.
- The candidate should upload photograph and signature as per specified size.
- Application fee of Rs. 1000/ for the post mentioned at SI No.1 to 4 and Rs. 600/- for the post mentioned at SI No. 5.
- Fees is to be paid through on-line mode only. SC/ST/ PwD/EWS and internal candidate are exempted from payment of fees. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
- The crucial date for determining cut — off for age, qualification and experience will be as on the closing date of the advertisement.
- The candidates should have minimum adequate qualification as on closing date. Unless specifically mentioned all qualifications must be full time qualifications from a UGC recognized Indian/ UGC recognized Indian Deemed University / AICTE approved Autonomous Indian Institutions.
- For applicants having work experience in private companies, their monthly emoluments excluding Medical, Leave encashment and employer’s contribution towards Social Security should be at least as mentioned in the respective specifications to be treated as equivalent level. The pay scale/ monthly emoluments shall be verified from relevant pay certificate/ certified pay slip/ compensation statement. Candidates from Pvt. Sector are required to submit all pay proofs in support and must be in a position to produce Form 16/ ITRs in support of Pay slip/ certificate i.r.o monthly emoluments (if asked for). The decision of SECI shall be final and binding with regard to equivalence in pay and experience in such relevant pay scale/ equivalent level. Candidates are required to provide all supportive details themselves i.r.o. their eligibility.
- The applicant Email ID entered in the application form must remain valid for at least next one year. All future correspondence would be sent via E-mail only.
- The candidates applying should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions. Their admission at all stages is purely provisional. Mere issue of letter for Written Test or Interview or for any stage of selection process will not imply that candidature has been accepted. Verification of Original Certificates will be done only at the time of Interview. The candidature of a candidate shall be cancelled at any point of time if the candidate is found not meeting the advertised eligibility criteria.
- The prescribed qualifications / experience constitutes minimum standards and mere possession of the same will not entitle a candidate for being considered for selection process. The Management reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or consider for lower posts / grades or not to fill all or any of the notified posts or raise the minimum eligibility standards, change the selection criteria, cancel recruitment process without assigning any reason. Only shortlisted candidates who are found apparently eligible based on the notified specifications and the candidature given in their application form will be called for Written Test / GD / Interview, as the case may be.
- Minimum percentage of marks in the essential qualification as indicated above shall be aggregate of all semesters to be calculated taking average of all semesters / years, irrespective of the weightage to any particular semester / year by the Institute / University.
- Whenever CGPA / OGPA or Letter Grade in a Degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks unless not available should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by the University / Institute. In case it is not available, decision of SECI shall be treated as final.
- Whenever a 3-year degree course is awarded with Honours, percentage (%) of marks in the degree should be indicated in the application on the basis of the aggregate/average of the marks scored in all the subjects in all the years /semester as per the norms adopted by the University/ Institute.
- In case of Written Test, the same may be held at Delhi only.
- It may be noted that Admit Cards for Written test will not be sent by post. Candidates have to download the Admit Cards from the website www.seci.co.in only and follow the instructions specified in the Admit Cards.
- SC / ST candidates should possess valid Certificate in the prescribed format as per the Government guidelines. Candidates from OBC — NC category should possess certificate in the prescribed format and validity as per Government guidelines.
- PWD candidates should possess certificate in the prescribed format and validity as per Government guidelines.
- Higher Start may be considered in deserving cases.
- Candidates employed in Central/ State Government / Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies shall either forward their application through proper channel or produce NoC from their present employer at the time of interview.
- Candidate will have to produce Relieving Orders from their last employer at the time of joining in case of selection.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant shall disqualify his/her candidature.
- The candidature of the applicant is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Delhi and Courts at Delhi only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/dispute.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions language other than English, English version shall prevail.
- “Solar Energy Corporation of India ltd” (SECI) is a CPSU under the administrative control of the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE), set up on 20th Sept, 2011 to facilitate the implementation of JNNSM and achievement of targets set therein. It is the only CPSU dedicated to the solar energy sector. It was originally incorporated as a section-25 (not for profit) company under the Companies Act, 1956.
- However, through a Government of India decision, the company has recently been converted into a Section-3 company under the Companies Act, 2013. The mandate of the company has also been broadened to cover the entire renewable energy domain.
- In the present outlook of the RE sector, especially solar energy, SECI has a major role to play in the sector’s development. The company is responsible for implementation of a number of schemes of MNRE, major ones being the VGF schemes for large-scale grid-connected projects under JNNSM, solar park scheme and grid-connected solar rooftop scheme, alongwith a host of other specialised schemes such as defence scheme, canal-top scheme, Indo-Pak border scheme etc. In addition, SECI has ventured into solar project development on turnkey basis for several PSUs. The company also has a power trading license and is active in this domain through trading of solar power from projects set up under the schemes being implemented by it.
- To build ‘Green India’ through harnessing abundant solar radiation and to achieve energy security for the country.
- To become the leader in development of large scale solar installations, solar plants and solar parks and to promote and commercialize the use of solar energy to reach remotest corner of India.
- To become leader in exploring new technologies and their deployment to harness solar energy.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form