Last Date:27 July,2019
Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH)
BSEH aka Board of School Education Haryana invites Sarkari Job applications for the post of 895 Principal, PGT, TGT, Librarian, Clerk & Accounts Clerk under AAROHI School. BSEH Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.bseh.org.in
Name of the post – Principal, PGT, TGT, Librarian, Clerk & Accounts Clerk
No of post – 895
Pay Scale – 5200 – 20200/-, 9300 -34800/-
12th, Graduate, B.Com, Post Graduate, B.Ed.
General Information:latest karnataka govt jobs
- It is made clear that if a candidate has been allowed to appear in the examination, it does not imply that the candidate’s eligibility has been verified. Appearing in the test and qualifying the same does not vest any right to claim appointment by the candidate. The eligibility shall be verified by the appointing authorities where decision shall be final. The candidate should satisfy his/her eligibility before applying and shall be personally responsible in case he/she is not eligible to apply as per the given eligibility criteria. Also note that appearing and passing of test will not automatically make qualified persons eligible for recruitment/ appointment.
- Even after appearing in the examination if at any stage it comes to the notice of the Board/Secondary Education Haryana/ Aarohi School Society that the candidate was not eligible to appear in the examination OR the candidate has used any sort of unfair means in the examination, the candidature and result of such candidate will be cancelled/quashed. Apart from cancellation of candidature and
quashing of result, such candidates may be disqualified for future examination. Legal proceedings may also be initiated against such candidate depending upon the gravity of offence.
- Candidates are advised to go through the “Guidelines/Instructions” carefully before applying On-line.Also carefully read the instructions for remittance of fee, “How to submit On-line Application”
- Candidates are advised to study the “Scheme of Examination” containing guidelines/instructions (Information Bulletin uploaded on the website of the Board –(http://www.bseh.org.in) carefully before submission of online Application. Detailed scheme of examination may also be downloaded by the candidates from the website.
- The Information Bulletin – “Scheme of Examination– Guidelines/Instructions” is subject to alteration/modification without prior notice. Candidates are advised to keep a watch on website of the Board http://www.bseh.org.in) to know the changes, etc. if any.
- The Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani invites application to fill up various posts on contract basis in the AAROHI SCHOOLS accordance with the provisions of Haryana AAROHI Educationally Backward Block (EBB} Model School Society Service Bye-Laws, 2019. Test will be conducted by this Board in accordance with Guidelines and such other rules/ regulations/ instructions/policies laid down by the Haryana AAROHI Educationally Backward Block (EBB} Model School Society.
- Haryana AAROHI Educationally Backward Block (EBB) Model School Society Service will be appointing authority. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the written Exam will be required to appear in the skill test (where applicable), interview etc. as decided/scheduled by AAROHI Educationally Backward Block (EBB} Model School Society. The prescribed essential qualification does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. The AAROHI Educationally Backward Block (EBB} Model School Society will short list the candidates for interview .The decision of the AAROHI Educationally Backward Block (EBB} Model School Society in all matters relating to acceptance or rejection of an application, eligibility/suitability of the candidates, mode of, and criteria for selection etc. will be final and binding on the candidates.
- All individuals who possess minimum educational qualifications etc. as delineated in the Haryana AAROHI Educationally Backward Block (EBB} Model School Society Service Bye-Laws, 2019 relating to the VARIOUS POSTS (also mentioned in this information Bulletin at point No.-5) are eligible for the test .
- The Board of School Education Haryana reserves the right to create examination centre anywhere in the State of Haryana as well as outside Haryana. However, efforts will be made by the Board to allocate examination centre except Home District.
- If a candidate is found to have applied from different districts, his/her application form will be out rightly rejected and he/she will not be allowed to appear in the test.
- In case a candidate is found to have concealed any material facts /given wrong information, his/her application form will be rejected.
- The candidates shall have to abide by the rules and regulations of the Board regarding this test.
- There is no provision for Re-evaluation /Re-checking of the answer-sheets. Therefore, no request in this regard shall be entertained.
- Haryana Board of School Education (HBSE), Established in 1969 is now known as Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH)., is the authority which conducts the Public Examinations at Middle, Matric (Secondary or High School) and Senior Secondary School (Academic & Vocational) levels annually in the state of Haryana through the affiliated schools.
- In 1969, the Haryana Board of School Education was established at Chandigarh. The Board started working with a staff of 100 officials allocated from Punjab University, Chandigarh.
- In 1970, HBSE conducted its first examination of Matric-level.
- In 1981, was shifted to Bhiwani. In year 1987, Board started conducting 10+2 examination and later in 1990 also started conducting vocational examination.
- In 2006, adopted the semester system from session 2006–2007. It is the first Educational Board in India to do so and also the first Board to introduce relative grading, CCE (Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation) in all board classes i.e. Middle, Matric (Secondary or High School) and Senior Secondary School (Higher Secondary.
- HBSE is ISO 9001: 2008 organisation owned by the Department of School Education, Haryana of Government of Haryana. All the government schools of Department of School Education, Haryana of Government of Haryana are affiliated with HBSE. HBSE also grants affiliation to all those private institutions who are permanently/temporary recognised by the Department of School Education, Haryana upon the payment of prescribed fees to the Board.
- The Haryana Board conducts the annual examinations for Class 8th, 10th and 12th in the month of March.The board earlier conducted exams twice in a year i.e. First Semester in September and Second Semester in March. The results are declared in month of May.BSEH also conducts Diploma in Education (D.Ed.)2 year course every year. Apart from these tests, HBSE also conducts the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)time to time for candidates to be eligible for teacher. The integral part of the HBSE, Haryana Open School (HOS)conducts on demand examination, annual and supplementary examinations at secondary and senior secondary levels. The main aim of HOS to provide education to all those who are beyond the reach of formal education due to any social, financial and other reasons.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form