Last Date:30 July,2019
Rajasthan Electronics & Instruments Limited (REIL)
REIL aka Rajasthan Electronics & Instruments Limited invites Sarkari Job applications for the post of 04 Technical Assistant, Jr. Accountant & Technician. Apply before 30 July 2019. REIL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.reiljp.com
Name of the post – Technical Assistant, Jr. Accountant & Technician
No of post – 04
Pay Scale – 18500 – 70000/-, 23000 – 80,000/-
10th, ITI, Diploma, CA.
General Information:latest andhra govt jobs
- Rajasthan Electronics & Instruments Limited (REIL) Jaipur is a Schedule „C‟, “Mini Ratna” Central Public Sector Enterprises under the administrative control of Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises, Government of India. The Company is a profit making and dividend paying PSU since inception and has been certified with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001: 2015. REIL provides technology solutions for analysis of milk across all verticals of Dairy Industry sector; addresses energy needs of the rural and related urban sector through Solar Photo Voltaic; and Information Technology & security surveillance applications for e-governance, dairy vertical, small business and Government sectors. Company has achieved rapid growth in last few years and doubled its Turnover to Rs. 245.00 Crore for the year 2017-18 with three digit net worth and has aimed to achieve higher growth in near future.
- The incumbent should be 3 years Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics & Communication Engineering from a recognised Institution/University with minimum 60% marks. The candidate should have minimum 02 years or more post qualification experience in Industry. Candidates having Computer Course equivalent to Advanced Diploma in Computer Applications shall be given added advantage; the incumbent should be computer savvy.
- The incumbent should be an ITI (NCVT) in Electronics Mechanical/ Radio & TV/ Electrical/PASSA/‟O‟ Level Computer course equivalent to Foundation Level course with minimum 60% marks with one year Apprenticeship under the Apprenticeship Act, 1961, as applicable. The candidate should have minimum 02 years or more post qualification experience in Industry. Candidates having Computer Course equivalent to Advanced Diploma in Computer Applications shall be given added advantage; the incumbent should be computer savvy.
- All posts will be inducted in the pay scales as indicated above.
- In addition to Basic pay other allowance like Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Perquisites, PF, Pension and Gratuity etc as per Company rules will be a part of remuneration package.
- The candidates meeting the eligibility criteria shall be shortlisted for the selection process.
- The selection process shall comprise of written test and a skill/ proficiency/ physical test (SPPT) which shall be of qualifying nature.
- The eligible candidates shall be required to appear for written tests (Objective type) consisting of: Part I: General Aptitude: 40 marks – comprises of general mental ability and aptitude to logical reasoning,analytical, comprehension ability, basic numeracy, data interpretation skills and general knowledge test with 40 questions.
- Part II: Technical Aptitude: 60 marks – consists of technical/professional knowledge test with 60 questions having specific questions from respective discipline.
- The duration of the test shall be for 100 minutes. All questions shall be of equal marks (1 mark) and there shall be no negative marking
- The Shortlisted candidates should produce a valid candidature proof while appearing for the written test.
- The venue for the written test shall be at Jaipur. The candidates have to appear in the written test at their own cost and no TA/DA etc. shall be paid by REIL.
- Candidates qualifying in the written test shall be called for SPPT which would be of qualifying nature only.
- Final merit list shall be made on the basis of marks obtained in the written test only for those candidates who will qualify in the skill test.
- In case of tie of marks in the written test, the candidate having more experience shall be placed above in the merit list.
- However, the candidature of the applicant shall be provisional and is subject to verification of Certificates /Testimonials submitted by him/her.
- No Objection Certificate from present employer (if employed in Govt./Quasi Govt. / PSU) if applicable.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC /PWD/EWSs/Ex-serviceman, need to submit their caste / tribe / category/disability certificate as per the prescribe format.
- Candidates with relevant disability of not less than 40 per cent only will be eligible for reservation and relaxation as PWD. Disability certificate issued by the Medical Board in the prescribed format.
- The candidates are required to submit their applications as per the prescribed format only, available on Website, with copies of proof of date of birth, qualifications, experience, caste and a recent passport size photograph etc., in hard copy. The scanned copy of the application along with required documents may be sent to the e-mail id given in the advertisement. However, the hard copy of the application along with all supporting documents should reach to the following address within 21 days of this advertisement. The application(s) received after the due date will not be considered. The application(s) so received shall be acknowledged and application number shall be allotted, and accordingly application no. of the shortlisted candidates and finally selected candidates shall be hosted on Company‟s website. Candidates working with Government, PSU or Autonomous bodies etc. should forward their application through proper channel. Relaxation to SC,ST,OBC,PH,EWSs, Ex-Serviceman and Sports person would be given as per Government guidelines.
- Rajasthan Electronics & Instruments Ltd. (REIL) has a prominent place amongst the electronics industry of Rajasthan. The Company is a joint venture between the Government of India & the Government of Rajasthan, through their respective institutions. The Company was conferred the status of a “MINI RATNA” by the Department of Public Enterprises, Ministry of Industry, Government of India in 1997 on account of it’s good all round performance and excellent products.
- The Company has added another feather in it’s cap by establishing a Quality Management system for its operations and has been certified as an ISO 9001 firm w.e.f. 31st July,1998.
- In all these sectors, the manufacturing facility is complemented by the departments for the function of Materials management, Quality Assurance, Research & Development, Planning & Finance Management along with infrastructure and country wide network of offices of marketing and after sales support. The Company is self-reliant as far as development activity is concerned, to enable modification and improvement in existing products and also introduce new products, in tune with customer requirement.
- REIL has its Headquarters and Works at Jaipur, Rajasthan, famous as the Pink City of India known for its palaces, forts, museums and handicrafts all over the world. The city is well connected by Rail, Road and Air to the two major metros of India-namely New Delhi & Mumbai and forms part of the golden triangle of tourism along with New Delhi and Agra.
- REIL has its Registered office & Manufacturing facilities situated at the Kanakpura Industrial area about 12 Kms from the heart of Jaipur city and is spread over a sprawling campus of ten acres, amidst lush green surroundings, with over 2700 Sq.Meter area of covered space. Other offices include the corporate office within the city and Field maintenance centers (FMCs) and Sub-FMC’s spread over most of the regions of the country.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form