ADVERTISEMENT NO. CRPD/SCO/2016-17/04
CENTRAL RECRUITMENT & PROMOTION DEPARTMENT,
CORPORATE CENTRE, MUMBAI
(Phone: 022-2282 0427; Fax: 022-2282 0411; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
RECRUITMENT OF OFFICERS IN SPECIALIZED POSITIONS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA
State Bank of India invites Online applications from Indian citizens for appointment in following Positions in Specialist Cadre on contract basis in State Bank of India. Candidates are requestedÂ to apply Online through link given in “Latest Announcements” section of Bank’s website https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
1. Business Analyst- 01 Post
2.Customer Service Analyst- 01 Postgovernment doctor jobs
3.Sr. Manager (Marketing)- 01 Post
4.Relationship Manager (Marketing)- 02 Posts
5.Assistant Relationship Manager (Marketing)- 02 Posts
6.Sr. Manager (Servicing)- 01 Post
7.Manager (Servicing)- 02 Posts
8.Project Manager- 02 Posts
9.Digital System Architect- 02 Posts
10.System/Business Analyst- 02 Posts
11.Analyst (Analytics)- 03 Posts
REMUNERATION: Remuneration offered will be on CTC basis and is negotiable based on candidate’s qualifications, experience and overall suitability for theÂ respective posts.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.
- Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’Â from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure toÂ log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reasonÂ beyond the control of SBI.
- IN CASE IT IS DETECTED AT ANY STAGE OF RECRUITMENT THAT A CANDIDATE DOES NOT FULFIL THE ELIGIBILITY NORMS AND / OR THAT HE / SHE HAS FURNISHEDÂ ANY INCORRECT / FALSE INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANY MATERIAL FACT(S), HIS / HER CANDIDATURE WILL STAND CANCELLED. IF ANY OF THESEÂ SHORTCOMINGS IS / ARE DETECTED EVEN AFTER APPOINTMENT, HIS /HER SERVICES ARE LIABLE TO BE TERMINATED.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving advices, viz. call letters/ Interview date advices etc.
- DECISIONS OF BANK IN ALL MATTERS REGARDING ELIGIBILITY, CONDUCT OF INTERVIEW, OTHER TESTS AND SELECTION WOULD BE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALLÂ CANDIDATES. NO REPRESENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE BANK IN THIS REGARD.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/interview advices etc. by email.
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION:
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using debit card/ credit card/ InternetÂ Banking etc.
- Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified.
- Candidates should visit Bank’s website https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available in the ‘Latest Announcements’.
- Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data. In the event of candidate not able to fill the data in oneÂ go, he can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.Â Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, ifÂ needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data and proceed for online fee payment.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 02.06.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 14.06.2016
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: 20.06.2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form