Last Date: 27th November, 2017
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites Online Application for Common Recruitment Process (CRPSPL-VII) for the post of 1315 Specialist Officers cadre in Nationalized Banks and Any other bank or financial institution. Common Written Examination will be conducted online by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tentatively in December 2017/ January 2018. Apply Online before 27 November 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, Indian Bank, Syndicate Bank, Andhra Bank, Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, UCO Bank, Bank of Baroda, Corporation Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Union Bank of India, Bank of India, Dena Bank, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, ECGC, Punjab & Sind Bank, Vijaya Bank, Bharatiya Mahila Bank, IDBI Bank Any other bank or financial institution.
IBPS CRP SPL Job Details:
1.Name of Post: Specialist Officers
No. of Vacancies: 1315 Posts
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:karnataka government jobs
- Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of online examinations (Preliminary & Main) and interview respectively.
- Before applying for the mentioned specialist posts, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
- All the candidates who wish to apply under CRP-SPL-VII are hereby informed that providing AADHAR number or AADHAR Enrolment number in the application, for CRP SPL-VII is optional.
- A Candidate’s admission to the examination/ shortlisting for interview/ and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by IBPS/ Participating Organisation. IBPS/ Participating Organisations would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If candidature of any candidate is rejected for any reason according to the terms and conditions of this advertisement, no further representation in this regard will be entertained. Such decisions shall be final and binding on the candidate. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in a Participating Organisation, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
- Decision of Nodal Banks/Participating Organisations/ IBPS in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate,
the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the
documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Examination, interview, verification etc. and any
other matter relating to CWE SPL-VII will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by IBPS/ Participating Organisations in this behalf.
How to Apply IBPS CRP SPL Vacancy: Candidates are required to apply online through IBPS website http://www.ibps.in/ between 07.11.2017 to 27.11.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 07.11.2017
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 27.11.2017
Date of Online Payment of Application Fees: 07.11.2017 to 27.11.2017
Download of Call letter for Online examination—Preliminary: December 2017
Date of Online Preliminary Examination: 30.12.2017 and 31.12.2017
Date of Online Examination—Main: 28.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form