Last Date:26 Nov,2019
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
IBPS invites application from eligible Indian candidates for 1163 posts of Marketing Officer, IT Officer and Various (Specialist Officers cadre) in the Participating Organisations.Interested and Eligible Candidates may sumbit their application only through provided online facility in between 06-11-2019 to by 26-11-2019. Before filling form, candidates should make sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria for applied form. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Marketing Officer, IT Officer and Various
No of post – 1163
Pay Scale – As per norms
Graduate / Engineering / Post Graduate/ LLB .
General Instruction:police recruitment
- Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of online examinations (Preliminary & Main) and interview respectively.
- Before applying for the mentioned specialist posts, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application form.
- A Candidate’s admission to the examination/ shortlisting for interview/ and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by IBPS/ Participating Organisation. IBPS/ Participating Organisations would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false
information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If candidature of any candidate is rejected for any reason according to the terms and conditions of this advertisement, no further representation in this regard will be entertained. Such decisions shall be final and binding on the candidate. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in a Participating Organisation, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
- Decision of Nodal Banks/Participating Organisations/ IBPS in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Examination, interview, verification etc. and any other matter relating to CRP- SPL-IX will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by IBPS/ Participating Organisations in this behalf.
- The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the examination (CRP- SPL-IX). If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature for CRP of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled.
- A candidate can apply for only one post and not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
- Multiple attendance/ appearances in the online examination and/ interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
- Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
- Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
- Any canvassing or creating influence for undue advantage shall lead to disqualification from the process.
- Any request for change of address, details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained.
- Any request for change of date, time and venue for online examination and interview will not be entertained.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this advertisement other than English, the English version available on authorized IBPS website shall prevail.
- A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondence with the IBPS/ Participating Organisations in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will not be acceptable.
- A recent, recognizable photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process or doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification.
- The left thumb impression which is scanned and uploaded should not be smudged.
- The hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written by anybody else and uploaded or in any other language, the online application form will be
considered as invalid.
- The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a reexam is at the absolute discretion of IBPS. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
- Candidates will have to appear for the interview at their own expense. However, eligible outstation SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates called for interview will be paid II class to & fro railway/ bus fare or actual expenses incurred, whichever is less, by shortest route on production of proof of travel (rail/ bus ticket etc.). The above concession will not be admissible to SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates who are already in service in Central / State Government, Corporations, Public Undertakings / Local Government, Institutions and Panchayats etc.
- Nodal Banks/ Participating Organisations/ IBPS shall not be responsible for any application made/ wrong information provided by an unauthorized person / institution. Candidates are advised not to share/ mention their application details with/to anyone.
- Appointment of provisionally allotted candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit, as per any other requirements of the Participating Organisation and subject to service and conduct rules of the Participating Organisation. Decision of Participating Organisations to which candidates are provisionally allotted will be final and binding on candidates. IBPS has no role to play here. Any queries in this regard are to be made to the Participating Organisations only.
- IBPS reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment etc.
- IBPS shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of IBPS and candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in for latest updates.
- If at a later stage of selection process or appointment, the handwriting on the handwritten declaration of the candidate is found to be dissimilar / different, as per expert analysis, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled.
- The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is a recruitment body that was started with an aim to encourage the recruitment and placement of young graduates in public sector banks in India, other than the State Bank of India. It also provides standardised systems for assessment and result processing services to organisations.
- After nationalisation of banks in India in 1969, Indian banks needed to expand their branch network across the country so that they were more accessible to their customers. This required more staff but recruitment through methods such as advertising were unsatisfactory. Thus, the banks asked the National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM) to design a selection testing process through which they could hire proficient candidates. And as a result, a small unit named Personnel Selection Services (PSS) was established to handle these type of projects. A few years later, in 1984, PSS was converted into IBPS.
- IBPS currently functions as an autonomous body that is mainly engaged in conducting competitive exams for recruitment to clerical and officers’ posts in the banking sector.
- Earlier, candidates had to write multiple exams conducted by each bank for their vacancies. But from 2012, the Recruitment process has been changed. Now IBPS conducts four different recruitment processes namely CRP PO/MT, CRP RRBs, CRP Clerical, CRP Specialist Officers under which various exams take place every year for banking sector recruitment. The exams conducted by IBPS are as follows:
- IBPS PO/MT exam takes place for the recruitment of Probationary Officers and Management Trainees’ in the participating banks, which are national public sector banks.
- IBPS SO exam takes place for the recruitment of Specialist Officers, which are Scale-I officers in the national public sector banks.
- IBPS Clerk exam takes place for the recruitment of Specialist Officers, which are Scale-I officers in the national public sector banks.
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I exam takes place for the recruitment of Scale-I Officers in Regional Rural Banks, this post is equivalent to Probationary Officers post in National Public Sector Banks.
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant exam takes place for the recruitment of Office Assistant in Regional Rural Banks, this post is equivalent to Clerk post in National Public Sector Banks.
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II and Scale-III exam takes place for the recruitment of Scale-II and Scale-III Officers in Regional Rural Banks, the post of Officer Scale-II is equivalent to Specialist Officer post and Officer Scale-III post is equivalent to Senior Manager in National Public Sector Banks.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form