Last Date:21 February,2019
Indian Coast Guard
Indian Coast Guard invites applications for the post of Yantrik Diploma Entry 02/2019 Batch Vacancy 2019. Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Name of the post – Yantrik Diploma Entry 02/2019 Batch
No of post – Not Specified
Pay Scale – 29200/- Level -5
Matriculation or equivalent and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering Approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60%.
General Instructions:government jobs
- Candidates withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any other service training establishments are not eligible to appear.
- Candidates should not have been arrested, convicted or prosecuted on criminal charges.
- Original certificates should not be attached with the application form. Indian Coast Guard will not take responsibility for loss of original certificates, if attached with application. Photo should be pasted and not stapled. Attestation made on the backside of the photo will not be entertained.
- Request for change of examination Centre/date will not be entertained.
- All original certificates and mark sheets are to be produced at the time of written test will be returned to candidate post verification.
- The candidate’s selection pertaining to a particular batch is valid for that batch only. Qualified candidates whose names do not appear in the final select list cannot claim admission for the next batch. These candidates will have to undergo the selection procedure afresh provided that they meet the eligibility criteria for the fresh batch.
- Applications received by post will not be accepted.
- Call letter for final medical examination for enrolment in the Coast Guard will be forwarded only to initial medically qualified candidates in the select list. Such candidates will be required to reach the training establishment at their own expense. Unsuccessful candidates will not be intimated separately.
- No enquiry will be entertained regarding recruitment/enrolment after a period of six months.
- Indiscipline activities including copying/malpractice etc. during the testing procedures will also result in disqualification.
- The application and the original documents will be further scrutinised for eligibility prior to enrolment and may be rejected if found not eligible in any respect at any stage of recruitment.
- It may also be noted that minimum percentage of marks for eligibility at Para 2 may be increased depending upon number of candidates applying.
- Candidates from “Open Schools” institutes not recognized by Govt./ AICTE are not eligible.
- In case of more number of candidates applying for one Centre, a few candidates may be allotted to any other Centre. Candidates with higher marks will be allotted their first choice only.
- Use of Mobile phones and other modern electronic gadgets are not permitted during examination. Coast Guard considers such possession as adopting unfair means. If any candidate is caught with Mobile, Bluetooth, any kind of scanning equipment during examination hours immediately action as per law including filling FIR will be initiated.
- SC/ST candidates, who are not employed by the Central/State Government, will be reimbursed 2nd class fare by train/ Govt. bus/steamer charges (as per Govt. Rules in vogue) by the shortest route if the home station is beyond 30 Kms from the place of examination on production of ticket.
- Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax and tartar removed from teeth prior to examination. Applicants declared permanent medically unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital in previous recruitment for the same entry in Coast Guard are advised not to appear for test.
- Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body. However, certain concessions are permitted to candidates belonging to tribal areas communities as declared by the Govt. of India. For other candidates permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Details in this regard are available on the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in .
- The Coast Guard reserves the right to cancel / reconduct the examination of a particular Centre or change the Centre of the candidates for administrative/other reasons.
- The Indian Coast Guard is a multi-mission organization, conducting round-the-year real-life operations at sea. Despite being relatively small, it has a wide range of task capabilities for both surface and air operations.
- The organization is headed by the Director General Indian Coast Guard (DGICG) exercising his overall command and superintendence from the Coast Guard Headquarters (CGHQ) located at New Delhi. At CGHQ, he is assisted by four Deputy Director Generals of the rank of Inspector General, and other senior officers heading various staff divisions.
- For effective command and control, the Maritime Zones of India are divided into five Coast Guard Regions, namely, North-West, West, East, North-East and Andaman & Nicobar, with the respective Regional Headquarters located at Gandhinagar, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata and Port Blair. The Coast Guard Regions are commanded by Officers of the rank of Inspector General.
- The regions are further divided into twelve Coast Guard ‘Districts’, one each for the nine coastal states on the mainland, two in the Andaman & Nicobar Region, and one at Kavaratti in the Lakshadweep and Minicoy Islands. Each Coast Guard District comprises of one or more Coast Guard Stations. In addition, there are Coast Guard Air Stations (CGAS) and Air Enclaves (CGAE) for air operations from various locations along the coastline.
- The Regional Headqaurters (North-West) at Gandhinagar exclusively covers the strategically important maritime state of Gujarat. The state has its District Headquarters at Porbandar. This District, commissioned in 1984, is supported by stations at Veraval, Mundra, Okha and Jakhau. Dornier aircraft and Advanced Light Helicopters operating from Porandar, provide air-support to this region.
- Apart from Gujarat, the rest of the western seaboard is the responsibility of the Regional Headquarters (West) at Mumbai. In this region, the Maharashtra coast is a major hub of economic activity. The area is also sensitive due to location of off-shore oil platforms, and nuclear energy establishments. Fishing activities in this area extend beyond the traditional fishing grounds, which increased the scope of ICG operations. Maharashtra has its District Headquarters at Mumbai, and is supported by a helicopter squadron. The District Headquarters at Goa was commissioned in 1994. It is home to the first helicopter squadron the Coast Guard (CGAS 800). The State of Karnataka has its District Headquarters at New Mangalore. This Headquarters, commissioned in 1990, is engaged in regulating maritime activities along the Karnataka coast. Kerala has its District Headquarters at Kochi, and the Lakshadweep is monitored and administered by the District Headquarters at Kavaratti. It is close to the Sea Lanes of Communication (SLOCs) followed by a large number of oil tankers, and is therefore a high risk area in terms of oil pollution. Air support is provided by Dornier aircraft based at Kochi.
- The Regional Headquarters(Andaman & Nicobar) is located at Port Blair. District Headquarters No.9 at Diglipur, District Headquarters No.10 at Campbell Bay & District Headquarters No.14 at Port Blair functions under RHQ(A&N). Smaller stations include Hutbay, Mayabander and Kamorta. There is an air enclave also existing at Port Blair to provide air cover to this Region.
- To ensure that quality resource is available to the Coast Guard, the benchmark for the recruitment of officer and EPs is set high, right from the screening stage. The selection process is stringent, and ensures that only the most suitable candidates are inducted into the service.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form