Allahabad High Court(AHC)
AHC aka High Court of Judicature at Allahabad invites application for the post of Uttar Pradesh Higher Judicial Service 2018. Apply before 14 December 2018. AHC Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.allahabadhighcourt.in
Name of the post — Uttar Pradesh Higher Judicial Service 2018
No of post — 59
Pay Scale — Rs. 51550-Â1230-Â58930-Â1380Â-63070/-
Graduate In Law With 7 Years Practice Experience. For More Details Read Full Notification.
General Information:faculty opening
- The vacancies of Direct Recruitment to U.P. Higher Judicial Service RecruitmentÂ2018 (PartÂII), so advertised, are likely to vary (increase or decrease) subject to the decisions in the petitions pending in Hon’ble Courts related to Direct Recruitment to UPHJSÂ2014 & UPHJSÂ2016.
- No application regarding inspection of answer scripts of Preliminary and Main Written Examination, shall be entertained after one year from the date of declaration of final result of that recruitment year.
- Prosecuting Officers/Assistant Prosecuting Officers are treated to be an Advocate and are eligible as per the Judgement of Hon’ble Supreme Court in Civil Appeal No.561 of 2013Â Deepak Agarwal Vs. Keshav Kaushik & Others. The candidates must possess a period of 07 years’ continuous practice as an Advocate immediately preceding the last date fixed for submission of the application form.
- The candidates are advised to carefully fill in the application form before submitting the same finally. No change/correction is permitted after submission of the application i.e. after clicking on ‘SUBMIT’ button and no application for correction in online submitted application will be entertained at any stage, after submission.
- The candidates will be issued admit card online which will be made available only on the official website for downloading at the appropriate time. No admit card will be sent by post.
- The candidates are also advised to read the Advertisement,How to apply and Instructions very carefully before filling the application forms and to visit the official website of this Court for further information.
- Applications for Direct Recruitment against 59 vacancies (SCÂ08, STÂ01, OBCÂ16 and UnreservedÂ34)of the Uttar Pradesh Higher Judicial Service in the Pay Scale of Rs.51550Â1230Â58930Â1380Â63070 are invited from Advocates having not less than 7 years standing as on the last date fixed for the submission of application forms, who must have attained the age of 35 years and must not have attained the age of 45 years as on 01.01.2019, i.e. the candidate must have been born on or after 02.01.1974 and not later than 01.01.1984.
- Age limit shall be higher by 3 years in case of SC/ST/OBC category candidates belonging to the State of U. P. only (a candidate of SC/ST/OBC category must have attained the age of 35 years and must not have attained the age of 48 years as on 01.01.2019, i.e. the candidate must have been born on or after 02.01.1971 and not later than 01.01.1984). There shall be 20% horizontal reservation for women belonging to State of U.P. only. (Reservation for SC/ST/OBC categories and Women will be applicable for the candidates belonging to State of U.P. only).
- The application shall be filled onÂline (www.allahabadhighcourt.in) from 15th November, 2018 to 14th December, 2018 till 23:59 hours after which the link will be disabled.Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted. The hard copy of the Online submitted application forms may be downloaded/printed upto 17th December, 2018 till 23:59 hours.
- A Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) will be held on 03rd February, 2019 at Prayagraj (Allahabad) and only those candidates shall be called to appear in the Main Written Examination who secure 45% or more marks in the Preliminary Examination, provided that candidates not more than 20 times the number of vacancies categoryÂwise i.e. separately for General, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes shall be admitted to the Main Written Examination.
- In addition to submission of onÂline application,the downloaded hard copy of the application form along with required documents as mentioned in the instructions are to be submitted as follows : (i) The Advocates practising within the State of U.P.Â Before the District & Sessions Judge of the District or the Registrar General, High Court Allahabad, Senior Registrar, Lucknow Bench,Lucknow, as the case may be after obtaining requisite forwarding on or before 03rd January, 2019. (ii) The Advocates practising outside the State of U.P. Â The candidates shall obtain requisite forwarding by the District and Sessions Judge of the District/Registrar General/Registrar of the High Courts/Secretary General of the Supreme Court as the case may be. Duly filled in and forwarded application forms are to be sent directly by the candidate through Registered/Speed Post to the Registrar (Selection & Appointment) High Court of Judicature at Allahabad so as to reach on or before 03rd January, 2019.
- The eligibility criteria/application form, detailed instructions for the candidates, syllabus and other details are available on the official website of High Court, Allahabad (www.allahabadhighcourt.in). Examination Fee for General/OBC candidates is Rs.1000/Â, Rs. 750/Â for S.C./S.T. candidates belonging to State of U.P. only and Rs.1000/Â for all the candidates belonging to States other than U.P.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:15-11-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:14-12-2018.
Eligible candidates may apply online at AHC’s website (http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in/) from 15 Nov 2018 to 14 Dec 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form