Last Date:22 January,2019
Tripura Public Service Commission(TPSC)
Tripura Public Service Commission (Tripura PSC) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 6 posts of Tripura Judicial Service Grade III through the Law Department, Govt. of Tripura.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 22-01-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Tripura Judicial Service Grade III
No of post – 06
Pay Scale – Rs 27,700 – 44,770
Degree in Law granted.
General Instruction:public sector recruitment
- The Preliminary Examination will consist of one paper containing Multiple Choice Type Questions on General Ability Test Screening Test for selection of candidates for admission to the Main Examination. A limited no. of candidates, Maximum 10(ten) times of total posts (in category wise) will be selected merit wis the basis of the result of the Preliminary Examination, subject to securing minimum qualifying marks ( 60% for UR candidates and 50% for reserved category candidates). The marks obtained by the candidates in the preliminary Examination will not be tak determining the final merits List.
- The Main Examination will consist of four papers of Conventional type Questions namely-English, General Knowledge,Law Paper–I and Law Paper-II. Full marks for each paper will be 100 and time allotted will be 3 hours for each paper. In no case a candidate will be called for viva voce unless he / she appears in all the papers of the Examination.Answer to the questions of main Examination should be answered in English only.
- A limited no. of candidates, maximum 3(there) times of total posts ( in category selected merit wise on the basis of the result of the Main Examination, subject to securing sixty percent(60%) or more or corresponding grade in the written examination for UR category and fiftypercent (50%) or more or corresponding grade for scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe category in the Written Examination.
- Age:- up to 35 years as on 29.01.2019. Age is relaxable by 3(three) years in case of SC/STcandidates.
- The last date of receiving application is 29.01.2019. The application(s) received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- The number of post to be filled up is subject to increase or decrease following requisition of the Department.
- Online Application Portal will be available on Commission’s website from 27.12.2018 to 29.01.2019(5.30 PM). Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio- data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s Website viz www.tpsc.gov.in. Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a User ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR User ID through Commission’s website.
- The candidates may also fill & submit application form in Receive section TPSC (purchasing from any branch of Tripura Gramin Bank) or send it by post which should be addressed to the Secretary, TPSC, Agartala, West Tripura, PIN-799001 during working hours.
- Prescribed Form availability:- The 4(four) pages Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch/Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge/Commission from the candidates.
- In addition, the said prescribed Form printed in colour font (A4 size 90 GSM paper) can also be down loaded from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in and in that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
- Rate of Recruitment Fees: Group-A Posts:- Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
- The selection of candidates shall be made on the basis of cumulative grade value obtained in the Main and Viva-Voce examination.
- Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s) for the post on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final.
- Assessment and evaluation of the answer scripts done by the Commission shall be final and shall not be open to scrutiny by any external authority.
- Date, time and venue of Screening Test/ Interview, Viva Voce will be notified in due course.
- For further details, read the “Instructions to candidates”, in the prescribed Application Form and also please visit the Website of the Commission– http://www.tpsc.gov.in
- The provision for constitution of Public Service Commission was first incorporated under Article 96C of the Government of India Act,1919. Thereafter in 1923 ‘Lee Commission’ was constituted for the purpose of formulating the principles/terms and conditions of Public Service Commission. Subsequently, as per recommendations of the ‘Lee Commission’ Federal Public Service Commission was established in India for the first time, on 1st October, 1926. Lee Commission also recommended for establishment of Provincial Public Service Commissions.
- Articles 316 to 319 of the Constitution of India deal with the structure of the Public Service Commissions.In exercise of the powers conferred by Article 318, the Tripura Public Service Commission Regulations were framed by the Governor of Tripura in 1972.
- Tripura got her statehood on 21st January,1972 and Tripura Public Service Commission was established on 30th October, 1972, under the provisions of Article 315 of the Constitution of India. Sri G.P.Bagchi was the first Chairman and Sri I. K. Roy was the first Member of the Tripura Public Service Commission. The Commission is, at present, located at the old Assembly House of Tripura, at Akhaura Road, Agartala.
Interested candidates with qualifications may apply online for concerned posts as per given online application form. No need to send print to Tripura Public Service Commission at this stage. Eligible candidates will be intimated about further proceedings. Keeping a print copy for future use is advised.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form