Last Date:15 Feb,2019
Advt No : Admin/AIIMS/Bhopal/Rect.Cell/2019/02
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Bhopal (Madhaya Pradesh)
AIIMS Bhopal aka All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal invites applications for the post of 231 Non-Faculty. Apply before 15 February 2019. AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in
Name of the post – Technical Assistant, Pharmacist, Steno & Various
No of post – 231
Pay Scale – 40,970/- , 20,000/-
BE/B.Tech, Diploma, 12th, 10th.
General Conditions:police recruitment
- The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Director, AIIMS, Bhopal reserves the right to increase/vary the vacancies.
- Reservation and age relaxation will be as per guidelines of MOHFW based on the Government of India Policy issued from time to time.
- The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed essential qualifications.
- The emoluments will be consolidated in nature as determined by the competent authority. The appointment can be terminated by the competent authority, any time before 06 months also, without assigning any reason thereof.
- Reservation for Persons with Disability (PWD) will be as per Govt. of India guidelines.
- Desirous and eligible candidates may send in hardcopies of filled out application forms in prescribed format (Annexure-A), along with self-attested photocopies of their proof of date of birth, eligibility qualification mark sheets, degrees, experience certificate, and other relevant documents in support of fulfillment of eligibility for the post applied by speed post/ registered post only to the following address: Assistant Controller of Examinations Exam Section All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) 1st Floor of Medical College Building Saket Nagar, Bhopal-462020 (MP).
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she is required to fill in the application form separately and separate application fees will be applicable.
- Application lacking complete information and non-remittance of requisite application fee as well as failure to submit duly signed application form along with self-attested photocopies of their eligibility qualification mark sheets, degrees, experience certificate, NOC and other relevant testimonials are liable to be rejected without any further communication.
- The assignments are purely on contract basis for a period of Six months or till the time of regular recruitment whichever is earlier. This appointment will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for regular appointment or permanent absorption in the Institute or for continued contractual appointment and cannot be regularized after stage.
- The contract will entitle the contractual appointee to a consolidated monthly remuneration as mentioned above. The contractual appointee will not be entitled to any other allowances, financial benefits or concessions as admissible to the regular employees of the Institute.
- The contract will automatically expire on completion of six months unless renewed with mutual consent for the decided period. The contractual appointment can be terminated at any time, by either side, by giving 30 days’ notice or salary in lieu thereof. Director, AIIMS, Bhopal reserves the right to right to extend the period of contract for another 6 months depending upon satisfactory performance of the candidate.
- The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed in terms of instructions contained in DoP&T OM No.12016/3/84-Estt.(L) dated 12.04.1985 as amended from time to time.
- The candidate who is already in Central/ State Government / Semi Government/ Autonomous Institutions service shall submit ‘No Objection Certificate” from the present employer at the time of written examination (MCQ-test etc.).
- The candidate applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility in all respects.
- Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
- He/ She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the Institute employees.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate, if any.
- In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false of if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to his appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the contractual services and any action can be taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
- AIIMS Bhopal is one of the seven AIIMS apex healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna(PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training the PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS like institutions in under served areas of the country.
- These institutions are being established by an Act of Parliament on the lines of the original All India Institute of Medical Sciences in New Delhi which imparts both undergraduate and postgraduate medical education in all its branches and related fields, along with nursing and paramedical training. to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all branches of health care activity.
- To establish a centre of excellence in medical education, training, health care and research imbued with scientific culture, compassion for the sick and commitment to serve the under served.
- Bhopal, capital of Madhya Pradesh combines scenic beauty, historicity and modern urban planning. It is situated on the site of an 11th century city, Bhojapal, founded by Raja Bhoja.
- Bhopal today presents a multi-faceted profile; the old city with its teeming market places and fine old mosques and palaces still bear the aristocratic imprint of its former rulers; among them the succession of powerful Begums who ruled Bhopal from 1819 to 1926. Equally impressive is the new city with its verdant, exquisitely laid out parks and gardens, broad avenues and streamlined modern edifices.
- The founder of the existing city was Afghan soldier Dost Mohammad (1708-1740). Fleeing from Delhi in the chaotic period that followed Aurangzeb’s death, Dost Mohammad met the Gond queen Kamlapati, who sought his aid after the murder of her consort.
- A charming legend relates how the queen would recline in a lotus barge that, on moonlit nights, would drift across the lake. The two lakes of Bhopal still dominate the city, and are indeed its nucleus. Bordered along their shores stand silent sentinels that testify to the growth of a city.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form