Advt. No. : 01/2018
Currency Note Press
Currency Note Press, Nasik Road invites application for the post of 21 Supervisor & Welfare Officer. Apply Online before 14 January 2019. Currency Note Press Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.cnpnashik.spmcil.com
Name of the post – Supervisor & Welfare Officer
No of post – 21
Pay Scale – 26000 – 100000/-, 29000 – 110000/-
Graduate, Diploma, B.Tech.
General Information:karnataka government jobs
- Applicants are advised In their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection /inability/failure to log on to the Company’s website on account of heavy load on internet website jam. CNP takes no responsibility for applicants not being able to submit their applications online within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the CNP,
- Any information submitted by an applicant in his/her application shall be binding on the applicant personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution / civil consequences in case the information /details furnished by him /her are found to be false at a later stage.
- CNP shall not be responsible for any application made/wrong information provided by an unauthorized person/institution. Applicants are advised not to share/mention their application details with/to anyone.
- Identity Verification -In the examination hall as well as at the time of verification of certificates & Medical Examination, the call letter along with original and a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity such as PAN Card /Passport/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letter head/ Photo identity proof issued by a People’s
Representative on official letter head/ valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/University/Aadhar card/e-aadhar with a photograph/ Employee ID card should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.The applicant’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted.If identity of the applicant is in doubt the applicant may not be allowed to appear for the Examination. Ration Card is not valid id proofs for this recruitment exercise.
- Applicants have to produce in original the photo identity proof and submit photocopy of the photo identity proof along with Examination call letter while attending the examination, without which they will not be allowed to appear in the examination. Applicants must note that the name as appearing on the call letter (provided during the process of registration) should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof. Female applicants who have changed first/last middle name post marriage must take special note of this.
- If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof, the applicant will not be allowed to appear for the examination. In case of candidates who have changed their name, will be allowed only if they produce original Gazette notification/their original marriage certificate / affidavit in original.
- Applicants are advised to take a printout of the system generated application form, paste a photograph below the scanned photograph and sign across. Applicant should also sign at appropriate places.
- Self-attested copies of the certificates pertaining to age, educational qualification i.e Copies of all the marks sheets of all semesters/years and experience i.e Experience certificate on the letter head of employer.
- Self-attested copies of Caste/Tribe certificates for SC/ST/OBC applicants.The Certificates should have been issued by the Competent Authority for claiming the benefits of reservation in Civil Posts and services for these categories under the Government of India
- A copy of the Disability certificate Issued by the Competent Authority as prescribed by Government of India from PWD applicants. Candidates having less than 40% disability are not eligible for concessions meant for PWD candidates.
- Ex-Servicemen applicants should keep a copy of discharge certificate. They should note that they are having post qualification experience in Production/ Manufacturing unit to be eligible for the post. A copy of the specific certificate on the letter head of the employer that they have worked in Production/Manufacturing Unit should be kept ready with them.
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhereto the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
- RS.400/-(excluding taxes as applicable)for all applicants and each post.(Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of application fees)
- The candidates belonging to General and OBC(NCL) category are required to pay application fees of Rs.400/-(excluding taxes as applicable)
- The applicants (wherever applicable) have to pay the application fees of Rs.400/- online as per the method explained in para 8B. Transaction charge (if any) levied by the bank for the payment of above application fees is to be borne by the applicants. Payment in any other manner will not be accepted and the applicant will be considered not eligible. Applicants paying lesser fees will also be not eligible. Fees once paid will not be refunded in any case.
- The selected candidates will be placed on probation for a period of one year. The period of probation may be extended by a further maximum period of one year at the discretion of the Company. If the performance of the candidate is not found suitable during the extended period of probation also,his service will be terminated.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Company may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case an applicant does not have a valid personal e-mail id, he/she should create his/her new e-mail id and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number till the completion of this Recruitment. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention email id to/or of any other person.
- Applicants in their own interest should keep all the above documents ready with them and should only be submitted at the time of verification or if advised to submit at any date after being shortlisted for further selection process on the basis of written examination results. Any discrepancy in the online application and documents submitted, if found at a later stage shall be liable for rejection of his/her candidature. The applicants should ensure that the signatures appended by them in all the places viz. in online application, call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondences with the Company in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
- An ‘Information Handout’ booklet will be made available to the applicants on the Company’s website http://cnpnashik.spmcil.com which may be downloaded along with the call letter for online examination.
Starting for Submission of Online Application:15-12-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:14-01-2019.
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website https://cnpnashik.spmcil.com form 15.12.2018 to 14.01.2019.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form