Last Date:05 Mar,2019
Commissionerate of Health & Family Welfare
Commissioner of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh invites application for the post of 757 Staff Nurse & School Assistants Vacancy 2019. Government of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.cse.ap.gov.in
Name of the post – Staff Nurse
No of post – 155
Pay Scale – Not Specified
Candidates must have completed Intermediate and General Nursing and Midwifery, and permanently registered in A.P. Nursing And Midwives Council under Nursing council of India are eligible to apply for the Staff Nurses post.
General Instruction:govt jobs
- Applications are invited from eligible female candidates in the prescribed “Application Form” and should be submitted on or before 05-03-2019 BY 5.00 P.M.to the Regional Director Of Medical and Health Services, Visakhapatnam / Rajamahendravaram / Guntur on all working days for recruitment to the posts of Staff Nurses under the control of the Regional Director of Medical and Health Services concerned.
- The candidates belonging to Zone – IV, they should submit their applications in the Office of the Director of Public Health and Family Welfare, Himagna Towers, III Floor, LIC Colony, Gollapudi, Vijayawada on or before 05-03-2019 by 5.00PM.
- The recruitment will be made to the 155 STAFF NURSES POSTS ON REGULAR bases. The break-up for the zone wise vacancies are as follows: Zone – I – (24) Zone – II (46) Zone – III (29) and Zone – IV (56).
- O.C. Candidates should not have completed 40 years as on 30.06.2019
- SC/ST/BC candidates should not have completed 45 years as on 30.06.2019.
- Disabledpersonsshouldnothavecompleted50yearsason30.06.2019 They should submit latest Disability certificate from Regional Medical Board / SADAREM
- Candidates shall pay Rs.500/- ( Rupees five hundred only)in Crossed demand draft along with the application in favour of Director Of Public Health and Family Welfare, , Payable at Vijayawada. However SC., ST., PH and BC candidates are exempted from payment office.
- Candidates must have completed Intermediate and General Nursing and Midwifery, and permanently registered in A.P. Nursing And Midwives Council under Nursing council of India are eligible to apply for the Staff Nurses post
- Total Marks – 100 75% marks will be allocated against marks obtained in the qualifying examination i.e., Aggregate of marks obtained in all the years in the qualifying examination.
- Weight age up to 15% marks will be given to the Staff Nurses working on contract basis with the conditions shown at “B”
- Up to 10% marks @1 mark per each completed year after acquiring the requisite qualification.
- They should have minimum six months of continuous service as Contract Staff nurse are eligible for weight age.
- They should have put in satisfactory service. The candidate will not be given any weight age, if any adverse remarks are passed.
- Rule of Reservations will apply as per A.P. State Government Rules in force,70 % of posts are reserved for local candidates,Scale of Pay : Rs.25140 – 73270 (RPS 2015) with usual allowances applicable from time to time.
- Application form along with the instructions should be taken from the online web site http://cfw.ap.nic.in Filled application forms shall be submitted in person or by post to the.
- Each application must be accompanied by DD worth of 500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) in favour of Director Of Public Health and Family Welfare Payable at Vijayawada. Exemption: – SC., ST., PH and BC candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
- Application and other details are available in http://cfw.ap.nic.in and can be downloaded. The Last date for submission of application to the Regional Director of Medical and Health Services, Opp. Bullaiah College, Resapuvanipalem, Visakhapatnam, / the Regional Director of Medical and Health Services, District Headquarters Hospital Compound, Rajamahendravaram and the Regional Director of Medical and Health Services, Janda Chettu Street, Near Aswani Hospital, Back side of RTC Bus Stand, Old Guntur, Guntur is on or before _05.03.2019 by 5:00 P.M.
- The candidate should submit the following Photostat copy certificates duly Attested by the Gazetted officer along with application form. Failing which the application will be rejected.
- Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format (attached above) to Regional Director of Medical and Health Services, Opp. Bullaiah College, Resapuvanipalem, Visakhapatnam,/ the Regional Director of Medical and Health Services, District Headquarters Hospital Compound, Rajamahendravaram and the Regional Director of Medical and Health Services, Janda Chettu Street, Near Aswani Hospital, Back side of RTC Bus Stand, Old Guntur, Gunturon or before 05 March 2019 05:00 PM, along with the relevant documents.
- It was established by an act of legislation in 1986. It exclusively deals with the middle level hospitals of bed strengths ranging from 30 to 350. Primary Health Centres and Medical College Hospitals does not come under its jurisdiction.
- There are 1,965 doctors, 4,219 nurses and 2,510 paramedical staff presently working under this organization.
- There are 228 hospitals under its control in Andhra Pradesh with total bed strength of 15,208. They include 20 District Hospitals, 56 Area Hospitals, 117 Community Health Centres, 10 Speciality Hospitals and 25 Civil Dispensaries.
- The District Hospital has ten service specialties i.e. General Medicine, General Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, ENT, Dental, Radiology and Anesthesiology. It has 11 Civil Surgeon Specialists along with 18-20 Civil Assistant Surgeons. There are Paramedical staff members comprising 48 to 78 Staff Nurses, 3 Laboratory Technicians, 3 Radiographers and other staff. The district hospital have all the major equipments such as 500 mA X-ray unit, Ultrasound Scanner, Endoscopes, Boyle’s Apparatus, ECG machine, Defibrillator and Cardiac Monitor.
- The Area Hospital which is in general a 100-bedd facility caters to four specialties i.e. General Medicine, General Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Pediatrics. There are 4 Civil Surgeon Specialists and 10-12 Civil Assistant Surgeons. There are 24 Staff Nurses, 3 Laboratory Technicians, 1 Radiographer and other technical staff and supportive medical staff. The Area Hospital have 300 mA X-ray units, Ultra Sound Scanner, Boyle’s Apparatus, ECG machine and basic theatre equipment.
- The Community Health Center provides only general services without involvement of any specialties. There is a provision for 4-5 Civil Assistant Surgeons and in many places one Deputy Civil Surgeon/Civil Surgeon. The equipment is more basic and comprises 60 mA X-ray along with basic surgical equipment.
- District and Area hospitals are headed by Medical Superintendent with a rank of civil surgeon.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form