Indian Army Invites applications for the post of Soldier Nursing Assistant in Himachal Pradesh Army Rally. Apply online before 29 December 2018. Indian army recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are give below… Official website is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Name of the post – Soldier Nursing Assistant
No of post – Not Specified
Pay Scale – As Per Rules of Indian Army
10+2 / Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with min 50% maks in aggregate and min 40% in each subject. OR In case the candidate has a BSc Degree with (Botany / Zoology / Bio-Science) and English the stipulation of percentage in Class 12th is waived off. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class 12th also.
Important Instructions:police recruitment
- Administration. Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time consuming process.
- Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
- Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerized and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
- Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally.Candidates found under age/overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
- Giving / taking bribe, production of bogus / fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law.
- Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing.alteration of any type will not be accepted.
- All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment in to Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment,the service will be terminated if candates are found to have produced fake documents or gave wrong information at the time of recruitment despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
- No compensation for Death / injury / loss etc during the rally and no travelling allowance/dearness allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of Indemnity Bond is a mandatory reqmt.
- Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs. Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned. Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
- Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e From inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection.
- If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and despatch, medical will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
- Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are despatched for training.
- Mobile phones are not permitted in the rally site and at the time of CEE.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physical measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.
- Candidates may have to present themselves at rally site for three to four days. Candidates should make arrangements for stay under their own arrangements.
- Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
- Result of written examination will be declared on the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is responsibility of candidate to check his result and report to ARO for documentation.
- Recommended candidates appear before the medical board for carrying out their medical board after the SSB results. It takes 4 to 5 days time for the concerned Military Hospital to complete the medical board and after that the candidates are dispersed. NDA candidates are examined both for Army and Navy unless otherwise instructed and endorsement of fitness status will be made accordingly. President of the medical board will guide the candidates for Appeal/Review Medical Board procedures. Candidates may seek the advice of President Special Medical Board for review/appeal in case they have been declared unfit.
- The candidates will report for medical examination within the stipulated period i.e., 42 days from the date last examined by the Special Medical Board for re-examination along with the receipted copy of the MRO/TR as directed by the President Medical Board. The endeavour will be to complete the Medical Board in one day.
- In case of candidate being declared unfit by the Appeal Medical Board, he/she may challenge the proceedings and may be granted review of medical proceedings based on the merit of the case. Any candidate desiring for a review should address the request to Recruiting Directorate (Personnel & Coord), Army Headquarters, West Block III, RK Puram, New Delhi with a copy to the President of Appeal Medical Board within one day of the holding of Appeal Medical Board. The application for RMB are routed through DG AFMS. The decision for grant of RMB is with DG AFMS, and is not a matter of right. RMBs are conducted at R&R Hospital Delhi Cantt and AFMC.
- The recommended candidates after the declaration of SSB results will stay in the Selection Centres in the lines earmarked for the recommended candidates for their medical examination by the Military Hospital. The candidates will be allotted fresh medical chest numbers for the purpose.
- Candidates who go for Appeal Medical Board or have to get their medical examination done at a later date due to some unavoidable reasons will do so under their own arrangements.
- It is utmost important that recommended candidates maintain proper discipline during their stay in Selection Centres during their conduct of medical examination. The candidates are required to put on their medical Chest Number (with Red Cross) whenever they are present in the campus of Selection Centres.
- In addition to the post of Soldier General Duty, Soldier Clerk/SKT, Soldier Technical, and Soldier Tradesman, Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) and Havildar (Surveyor Automated Cartographer) this office will held recruitment rally for the post of Soldier Nursing Assistant of eligible candidates of districts of Hamirpur, Bilaspur and Una in Himachal Pradesh from 12 Jan 2019 to 22 Jan 2019 at Indira Gandhi Sports Stadium, Una (HP). Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 03 Dec 2018 to 27 Dec 2018. Admit cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 29 Dec 2018. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:03-12-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:29-12-2018.
Eligible candidates may apply online at the Indian Army’s website (http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/) from 03 Dec 2018 to 29 Dec 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form