Last Date:18 May,2019
Himachal Pradesh Army Rally
Indian Army Invites applications for the post of Soldier General Duty, Soldier Clerk & Various Vacancy 2019. Indian army recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are give below… Official website is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Name of the post – Soldier General Duty, Soldier Clerk
No of post – Not Specified
Pay Scale – As Per Rules of Indian Army
General Instruction:tamilnadu govt employment
- Producing of fake certificate will be dealt severely.
- Candidates are allowed to take part in one category only during recruitment rally.
- Recruitment is purely based on merit list depending on available vacancies. Candidates do not have any right to claim on recruitment in Army just for passing in recruitment process.
- Suggestion and complaint on recruitment can be submitted in writing by candidate through suggestion box held with Grievance Cell/ Army Recruiting Office, Shimla.
- Candidate will report at 1.00 A.M at entry gate of rally ground. GATE WOULD CLOSE AT 5 A.M EVERYDAY.
- Use of Mobile phone is NOT allowed inside the Rally site & Written Exam premises.
- Candidates/Father/Mother/relative of candidate will not have any rights for claiming compensation or to hold Indian Govt/Indian Army responsible for any injury, death, disease or disability suffered during the various physical tests undergone by the candidate at the time of recruitment. All candidates will be appearing for various tests in their own interests and risk.
- Candidates using unfair means will be disqualified and punitive action will be taken against them.
- Married candidates below 21 Yrs of age are not eligible for enrolment into the Army.
- Candidates not in possession of requisite certificates are liable for rejection.
- In case of any clarification at rally site, approach Grievance Cell’.
- Candidate will not get entry without documents mentioned para 11 above and he will be rejected at the time of pre height checking itself.
- Candidates studied from NIOS, required to produce transfer cert (TC) of class 8th/9th duly countersigned by the respective District Education Officer to authenticate its correctness.
- Bonafide Himachali Domicile Certificate and Class (Dogra/Sikh/Gorkha/Muslim) Certificate duly signed and issued by Tehsildar / Naib Tehsildar /SDM.
- Caste Certificate duly signed by Tehsildar / Naib Tehsildar /SDM.
- Sikh & Gorkha candidates will produce Caste cert (ie SIKH/Gorkha) duly signed by respective Association in addition to class certificate.
- Character Certificate duly signed by the Tehsildar / Naib Tehsildar /SDM & should be within 6 months from date of rally.
- Unmarried / Married Certificate duly signed by self, parents/guardian & countersigned by village Sarpanch/Pradhan.
- NCC/Sports certificate holders should produce original certificate. If provisional NCC cert being produced, same should be done before a week prior to conduct of CEE.
- Sports certificates issued by a recognized sports body clearly mentioning Name / ID of issuing officer alongwith Gradation Certificate. Sports Certificate should not be more than two years old from the date of rally.
- O+ level computer certificate issued by the DOEACC for Sol CLK/SKT, if any.
- Son of Servicemen/Ex-Servicemen/Widows/War Widows has to produce Discharge Book and Original Relationship Certificate, issued by Chief Record Officer/Senior Records Officer.
- On line application and ADMIT CARD (On line Registration).
- Latest Affidavit duly signed by the candidate on the Non Judicial Stamp Paper duly attested by Notary.
- 20 recent coloured passport size photographs showing both the ears of the candidate. Different size of photographs/Scanned photographs will not be accepted. Photographs should not be more than one month old. Photos attested on front will not be accepted. Sikh & Sikh (M&R) candidate photographs should be with turban/Patka.
- Candidate below the age of 18 years should bring the certificate duly signed by the parents/guardians and attested by village sarpanch, stating that the “I am sending my son Name___Date of birth ____for recruitment in Army on my own interest and there is no objection on him joining the Army. I shall not ask for any compensation due to any injury / illness sustained by my son during screening”.
- Certificate with overwriting or tampering of seals or erasing any documents will not be accepted.
- After independence, the Ministry of Defence was created under the charge of a Cabinet Minister and each Service was placed under its own Commander-in-Chief. In 1955, the Commanders-in-Chief were renamed as the Chief of the Army Staff, the Chief of the Naval Staff and the Chief of the Air Staff. In November 1962, the Department of Defence Production was set up to deal with research, development and production of defence equipment. In November, 1965, the Department of Defence Supplies was created for planning and execution of schemes for import substitution of defence requirements. These two Departments were later merged to form the Department of Defence Production and Supplies. In 2004, the name of Department of Defence Production and Supplies was changed to Department of Defence Production. In 1980, the Department of Defence Research and Development was created. In 2004, the Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare was created.
- The Defence Secretary functions as head of the Department of Defence and is additionally responsible for co-ordinating the activities of the four Departments in the Ministry.
- The principal task of the Ministry is to frame policy directions on defence and security related matters and communicate them for implementation to the Services Headquarters, Inter-Service Organisations, Production Establishments and Research & Development Organisations. It is required to ensure effective implementation of the Government’s policy directions and the execution of approved programmes within the allocated resources.
- The Department of Defence deals with the Integrated Defence Staff (IDS) and three Services and various Inter Service Organisations. It is also responsible for the Defence Budget, establishment matters, defence policy, matters relating to Parliament, defence co-operation with foreign countries and co-ordination of all defence related activities.
- The Department of Defence Production is headed by a Secretary and deals with matters pertaining to defence production, indigenisation of imported stores, equipment and spares, planning and control of departmental production units of the Ordnance Factory Board and Defence Public Sector Undertakings (DPSUs).
- The Department of Defence Research and Development is headed by a Secretary, who is the Scientific Adviser to the Raksha Mantri. Its function is to advise the Government on scientific aspects of military equipment and logistics and the formulation of research, design and development plans for equipment required by the Services.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form