Last Date:08 February,2019
Air India Air Transport Services Limited(AIATSL)
AIATSL aka Air India Air Transport Services Limited invites Application for the post of 29 Security Agent. Apply Online before 08 February 2019. AIATSL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.airindia.in
Name of the post – Security Agents
No of post – 29
Pay Scale – 20154/- (Per Month)
Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years duration) from a recognized University with ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with local language.
General Information:andhra pradesh government jobs
- The short listed candidates will be considered for engagement on a Fixed Term Contract basis (FTC) for a period of three years, at Jaipur, subject to their Medical fitness, prescribed for the position. Selected candidates have to join at the station of engagement then only the appointment will come into force.
- Selected Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Engagement Medical Examination(s).
- For the selection process i.e. PET and Written Test, candidates may be required to stay back for a day or two at their own expenses, if required. No reimbursement shall be made in this regard.
- The FTC will be renewable only on clearing BASIC AVSEC Course in maximum number of FIVE chances and subject to satisfactory performance.
- The Contract could also be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the validity of the contract, and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to any station in India.
- Selected Candidates will be required to furnish a Bank Guarantee for an amount of Rs. 25,000/- (Rupees Twenty five thousand only) for a period of 3 years. In case of their leaving the Company without notice or their engagement is terminated due to reasons attributable to them, the Bank Guarantee will be revoked in favor of the Company.
- SC/ST candidates who appear for the Professional Competency Assessment (PCA), residing beyond 80 kms from the venue, and not employed in any Government/ Semi-Government/ Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies,will be reimbursed second class to & fro rail / bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, subject to submission of a request in the prescribed format and on production of evidence/ ticket to that effect.
- The applicants must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria, as on 1st February, 2019, and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the applicants in the application or testimonials attached/provided are found incorrect / false, or not meeting with the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services will be terminated, without giving any notice or reasons thereof .
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate with regard to their engagement /selection shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION.
- The DETAILED Prescribed format of Application is attached. You are also advised to first enroll yourself ONLINE. Also Kindly Register yourself ONLINE and take printouts of both.
- ONLINE Registration is Compulsory and open till 08/Feb/2019 2359 Hrs at our website www.airindia.in. All Candidates are advised to bring printouts of both (ONLINE APLICATION FORM and DETAILED APPLICATION FORM) at the time of WalkIn Selection on 10.02.2019.
How To Apply:
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria as on 01.02.2019, are required to register themselves online first by filling the ONLINE Application Form. The Candidate should come at the Venue mentioned above on 10.02.2019 with the printouts of both ONLINE Application Form as well as duly filled DETAILED Application Form (available on the Company web-site www.airindia.in) along with all Original Certificates/Testimonials mentioned in CHECKIST in support of Date of Birth,Educational Qualification, NCC Certificate, Doctor’s Certificate for height and weight, Caste Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC Candidates), Discharge Certificate (for Ex-Servicemen), Experience Certificate (if any) with 2 recent passport size photographs. Candidates would also be required to furnish self-attested copies of all the certificates/ testimonials as mentioned above.
- For Candidates belonging to OBC category: The category certificate should be in the prescribed format including the “Non-Creamy layer clause” issued by the Competent.
- Authority for employment under Government of India and should be as per the Central list of OBC’s published by the Govt of India. Please also note that the validity of the “Non-Creamy layer should not be older than 6 (six) months from the date of the eligibility i.e. 01.02.2019.
- A recent (not more than 3 months old) colored passport size photograph of the full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the Detailed Application Form.
- Candidates are also required to bring an A/c Payee Demand Draft for an amount of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) in favour of “Air India Ltd.”, payable at DELHI, as non- refundable Application Fee (Not applicable for SC/ST/Ex SM).Please mention your Full Name and Mobile number on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
- Candidates working in Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings or autonomous bodies, must walk-in with the completed Application Form routed through proper channel or along with “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer.
- Air India Limited is a company that was formed as National Aviation Company of India Limited by the government of India to oversee the merger of Air India and Indian.The company was renamed as Air India Limited on 26 October 2010.It was incorporated on 30 March 2007 and was owned by the Government of India based at the Air India Building in Nariman Point, Mumbai.The Company was created to facilitate the merger of the two main state-owned airlines in India: Air India, with its subsidiary Air India Express and Indian, together with its subsidiary Alliance Air (was called Air India Regional for about 6 years from 2011 to March 2017).
- Upon completion of the merger on 26 February 2011 there is now one primary airline, Air India, with two subsidiary (Alliance Air and Air India Express) carriers providing regional and low-cost point-to-point services. AIL carriers connect 93 destinations (60 domestic and 33 international) in 24 countries as of February 2011.
- Additional subsidiaries are Hotel Corporation of India Limited, Air India Charters Limited, and Airline Allied Services Limited.In 2013, it split its engineering and cargo businesses into two separate subsidiaries, Air India Engineering Services Ltd (AIESL) and Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL).
- The airline was founded by J. R. D. Tata as Tata Airlines in 1932; Tata himself flew its first single-engine de Havilland Puss Moth, carrying air mail from Karachi to Bombay’s Juhu aerodrome and later continuing to Madras (currently Chennai). After World War II, it became a public limited company and was renamed as Air India. On 21 February 1960, it took delivery of its first Boeing 707 named Gauri Shankar and became the first Asian airline to induct a jet aircraft in its fleet.In 2000–01, attempts were made to privatise Air India and from 2006 onwards, it suffered losses after its merger with Indian Airlines.
- Air India also operates flights to domestic and Asian destinations through its subsidiaries Alliance Air and Air India Express. Air India’s mascot is the Maharajah (Emperor) and the logo consists of a flying swan with the wheel of Konark inside it.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form