Last Date:07 February,2019
Advt No: 02/2019
Manipur Public Service Commission (Manipur PSC)
Manipur PSC aka Manipur Public Service Commission invites application for the post of 376 Section Officer & Deputy Manager Vacancy 2019. Manipur PSC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.mpscmanipur.gov.in
Name of the post – Section Officer & Deputy Manager
No of post – 376
Pay Scale – 5200 – 20200/-, 9300 – 34800/-
Diploma in Civil/ Electrical/Telecommunication/ CS/Electronics & Communication/IT Engineering.
General Information:karnataka government jobs
- Before applying for the post, candidates should register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” scheme through the official website of Manipur Public Service Commission i.e. wvvw.empsconline.dov.in .
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Manipur provided that a candidate whose parent or any of his/her ancestors in his/her direct lineage are permanent resident of the State, with proper documentary proof like enrolment in the electoral roll and birth certificate will also be eligible.
- Candidates need to upload and full details before applying any post. Once the ONE TIME REGISTRATION is completed, candidates need to fill up and complete his/her PROFILE by submitting all the relevant details. This includes: (a)Upload Passport Photograph, signature etc.(c)Add Personal Information.(d)Add Parents Information.(e)Add Educational Information(e)Add Language and Physical Nature.(f)Add Experience.
- Once the above mentioned processes are completed, only then the candidate can apply for the post.
- Candidates who are already registered user of the portal may directly login and apply.
- Candidates are responsible to ensure correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password and they shall keep in mind the user ID and the mobile number for further communication. Applications which are submitted not in accordance with the instructions will be summarily rejected. Documents to prove qualifications, experience, age, community etc. have to be produced as and when called for by the Commission. Any variance in the documents submitted online and physical documents will be summarily rejected
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 600/- for General & OBC and for Rs. 4001-for SC & ST by using net banking, Visa/Master Card/Debit Card through www.empsconline.qov.in portal. No fee is payable for DAP (Differently Abled Candidates) Note 1: Candidates should note that payment of examination fee can be made only through online mode as mentioned above. Payment of fee through any other mode is neither valid nor acceptable. Application submitted without prescribed fee/mode shall be summarily rejected.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- For the Applicants in whose case payments details have not been received from the bank, they will be treated as fictitious payment cases and their applications will be rejected in the first instance. A list of such applicants shall be made available on the Commissions website within 3(three) days after the last date of their fee payment within 10 days from the date of such communication to the Commission. On receipt of documentary proof, genuine fee payment cases will be considered and their applications will be revived, if they are otherwise eligible.
- In case of any problem being faced in the processing of the online application, drop a mail at empsconlineissuesAgmail.com along with your phone number and problem being faced from your registered user mail ID.
- All candidates in service other than casual or muster roll will be required to state in the Application Form that they have informed in writing their employer/controlling authority that they have applied for the examination in case the employer or the controlling authority withholds permission to the candidate’s applying at the examination their application will be rejected and his/her candidature will be liable to be cancelled.
- The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admission Certificate. The e-Admission certificate will be made available in the MPSC website (www.empsconline.qov.in) for downloading by the candidates from 15.02.2019. No admission Certificate will be issued from MPSC Office or sent by post.
- No candidate will be admitted to the Examination unless he/she holds an e-Admission Certificate issued by the Commission for the purpose.
- The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the Examination shall be final. If on verification at any time before or after the Examination and Interview, it is found that a candidate does not fulfil any of the eligibility condition, his/her candidature for the Examination will be cancelled by the Commission.
- Candidates must write the papers in their own hand. In no circumstances will they be allowed the help of a scribe to mark the answers for them.
- In the question papers, wherever required, SI units will be used.Candidates will not be permitted to use calculators. They should not, therefore, bring the same inside the Examination Hall.
- Each correct answer will earn 2.5 marks in case of General Studies and General English whereas each incorrect answer will reduce the total by 0.83 marks.
- In respect of Engineering Papers, correct response for each MCQ will earn 2 marks whereas incorrect answer will reduce the total by 0.66 marks.
- The papers on General English & General Studies will not be considered for determining the merit list of the candidates. However, all candidates irrespective of the category will have to secure 40% or more to be eligible for consideration in the merit list.
- For 104 Electrical Engineers, top 159 candidates will be invited for the interview provided there are 54 ST candidates, 24 OBC (M) candidates, 4 SC candidates and 8 OBC (MP) candidates. In case number of reserved category candidates is less than the number mentioned in the preceding sentence candidates ranked below top 159 will be called.
- For 270 posts of Civil Engineers, top 408 candidates will be invited for interview provided there are 144 ST candidates, 27 OBC (M) candidates, 10 SC candidates, 14 OBC (MP) and 2 OBC (TNB) candidates. In case number of reserved category candidates is less than the number mentioned in the preceding sentence candidates ranked below top 408 will be called.
- However, in case the number of candidates securing the minimum qualifying marks is less than the number of candidates to be recommended then the qualifying marks may be reduced by a maximum of 5%.
- The answers to the MCQ will be uploaded in the official website of MPSC. Any complaints regarding the correctness of the answers to the MCQ should be filed with relevant explanation and proof within 7 days of publication in the website. No complaints on the correctness shall be entertained thereafter.
- The final merit list of the candidates would be based on the total of the written (Engineering Papers) and interview marks. In case more than one candidate have the same total marks then, the candidate securing higher marks in the written examination will be ranked higher. In case both the total and written marks are same, the older (in age) candidate will be ranked higher.
- A candidate shall neither be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years on the 1st of July, 2019 The upper age limit of the candidates shall be 38 years of UR category, 41 years for OBC category and 43 years for ST/SC category as prescribed under DP’s notification No. 3/45/2012DR/DP dated 04,03.2014.
- Under Article 315(4) of the Constitution, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) agreed to function as the Public Service Commission of the State of Manipur till October 21, 1972.
- On October 3, 1972 the Governor of Manipur issued the order of constitution of the Manipur Public Service Commission under Article 318 with one Chairman and two Members. Shri B.K. Nehru, Governor of Manipur inaugurated the office of the Manipur Public Service Commission at a glittering function on October 23, 1972 at the Gandhi Memorial Hall, Imphal. Chief Minister, Shri Alimuddin presided over the function.
- Manipur became a Union Territory under the States’ Re-Organisation Act 1956 and Constitution (Seventh Amendment) Act 1956. Under the Territorial Council Act 1956 Manipur was allowed to constitute the Territorial Council with limited administrative powers over transferred subjects and appointment of officials thereto. The Chief Commissioner, however, continued to function as the Chief appointing authority of the territory. Subsequently the Territorial Council was abolished, and Manipur was placed under the Chief Commissioner from May 11, 1963 onwards with a Territorial Legislative Assembly and a Council of Ministers to assist him. Manipur attained statehood on January 21, 1972 under the North- East Area (Re-organisation) Act 1971.
- The Commission was housed in the Old Secretariat Building Complex for almost nine years; it was later shifted to the present location in January, 1981. Over the years, Manipur Public Service Commission have grown in stature with a senior IAS officer as the Secretary and an adequate number of officers and ancillary staff.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form