RAILTEL CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED
Delhi Technology Park, Shastri Park, Delhi-110053
Corporate Office: Plot no.143, Sector-44, Gurgaon-122003
RailTel Corporation of India Limited, a Mini-Ratna (Category-I) Public Sector Undertaking under Government of India invites applications from young and energetic Indian citizens for the following Technical Posts (on contract basis) for implementation of National Optic Fiber Network (NOFN) project covering the State of Gujarat:
1.Name of the post-Â Assistant Engineers
No of post-Â 38
2.Name of the post-Â Sr. Manager
No of post-Â 7
Essential Qualifications & Other Eligibility Criteria: The applicant should satisfy parameters pertaining to Experience / Eligibility criteria including education/professional qualifications, Skills/Experience required etc., as given in Annexure-I.faculty opening
- All the mandatory educational/professional qualification in the above mentioned Annexure-I should be from a recognized university/deemed university/autonomous institutes incorporated by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature in India or UGC Act or from Government approved/recognized institutions.
- Only the experience gained after obtaining the minimum educational qualification prescribed for the post will be taken into consideration for ascertaining eligibility for the post. Period spent as apprentice/trainee/project, which may be essential for obtaining any academic or professional degree/diploma/certificate etc., will not count towards experience for the purpose of this recruitment.
Tenure of Contract: The period of contract shall be for two years, which may further be extended based on mutual consent and requirement. However, the contract may be terminated at any point of time depending on performance of the contract employee (to be reviewed every year) and/ or under administrative exigencies.
Important Dates:Â 27/09/2017 at 12.00 noon
- Candidates currently serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices/ Public Sector Undertakings in regular (permanent) capacity should intimate their employers about submission of their application in RailTel. The candidates shall have to submit “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the interview and their candidatures shall be treated as cancelled.
- On final selection, candidate will have to produce the document conveying the acceptance of his/her resignation from service by his/her last employer failing which he shall not be allowed to join RailTel service.
- RailTel reserves the right to fix the minimum standards, mode of selection, number of vacancies, reservation of posts, eligibility conditions, short listing of candidates for written test/interview etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
How to Apply:
- RailTel will not be responsible in case of broken transaction during online payment process. It is the responsibility of applicant to ensure that payment has been made successfully. Fee through any other mode of payment, like demand draft, pay order, cheque, postal orders or challan will not be accepted.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to register on-line much before the last date and time. They should not wait till the last date/time of on-line registration to avoid any possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on to RailTel’s website on account of heavy load on internet/ website jam/disconnection/other network problems.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form