ADVERTISEMENT NO. REC.40/2017
CSIR-CENTRAL FOOD TECHNOLOGICAL RESEARCH
INSTITUTE MYSORU—570020, INDIA
CSIR — Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysuru a constituent national laboratory of council of Scientific & Industrial Research Institute (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 1 (One) position of Project Assistant level II initially for a period of one year or till the project is over on a temporary contractual basis in the project entitled “High Performance Hybrid Process Development for CO2 Sequestration
into Hydrogen and High Value Metabolites: An Integrated Chemo-Biological Approach and Demonstration of Process Scalability” (GAP-0503) funded by DST, New Delhi tenable at the Plant Cell Biotechnology Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore, Karnataka.
CFTRI Job Details:
1.Post Name: Project Assistant (Level-II)
No of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.12000/- (Per month)
Educational Qualification: First class in M.Sc. in Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Microbiology with good academic records.
Terms and Conditions:karnataka government jobs
- Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 30.10.2017 i.e. the last date of receiving the applications. Age relaxation as applicable by Gov. of India rules for SC/ST/OBC and women candidates will be considered.
- The engagement of PA II is exclusively for the above mentioned research work.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis for a maximum period of one year or co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
- The engagement under the externally funded project does not confer any right/ claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR-CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- Performance of the PA will be reviewed every six months. In case the performance is not satisfactory, the fellowship could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of interview.
How to Apply CFTRI Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply with complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates in support of date of birth,
caste, qualification/experience etc send to Dr. Ajam Shekh, DST-INSPIRE Faculty, Department of Plant Cell Biotechnology, CSIR-CFTRI Mysuru—570020, Karnataka on or before 30.10.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 30.10.2017
click above to download
the employment notification