Advt No.: 01 /OSMC/REC./HR/2017
Odisha State Medical Corporation Limited
Office: Convent Square, In front of Ram Mandir
Odisha State Medical Corporation Limited (OSMCL) invites application for the post of 24 Senior Pharmacist, Junior Pharmacist & Manager. Apply Online before 19 June 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Post Name: Senior Pharmacist (Warehouse)
No. of Vacancy: 09 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs.4200/-
2.Post Name: Junior Pharmacist (Quality Assurance & Warehouse)
No. of Vacancy: 14 Posts (Quality Assurance—02 Posts & Warehouse—12 Posts)
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.2400/-
3.Post Name: Manager (Logistics)
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay: Rs.5400/-
- For Senior Pharmacist: Bachelor in Pharmacy from any recognised institution (with minimum 60% of marks) with 3 years of post — qualification experience.
- For Junior Pharmacist: Diploma in Pharmacy from any recognized Institution (with minimum 60% of marks ) with 2 years of post — qualification experience in drug warehouse management/store & inventory management.
- For Manager: Bachelor in Pharmacy (with minimum 60% of marks) with 5 years of post—qualification experience.
- Applicants should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria mentioned for each post as advertised by Odisha State Medical Corporation Ltd. hereafter called as OSMC Vide advertisement no. 01/OSMC/REC./HR/2017, dated 27.05.2017. They should read thoroughly the general instructions, instructions regarding filling up of the forms as given in the website and submit the same through post.
- Candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria have to fill up the online application forms available at OSMC websiteÂ www.osmcl.nic.in and upload the supporting documents. Correct filling up of the online application form, submission of hard copies of the same and other documents through post in time is the sole responsibility of the candidate.
- More than one application i.e. multiple applications for a single post by an applicant will not be accepted. However, one candidate can apply for more than one post.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Odisha. Residence / nativity / domicile certificates issued by the competent authority need to be submitted by the candidates at the time of filling up of the forms. In case the candidate is unable to submit the certificate, he must s u b m i t an undertaking which is available in the “ How to Apply “ section. The candidate is required to submit the residence certificate before appearing for the Computer Based Written test / interview / or as will be instructed by the OSMC.
- The candidate must have passed 7th standard examination with Odia as a language from any board recognized by Board of Secondary Education, Odisha / passed Matriculation examination with Odia as medium of examination in non language subject or passed in Odia as a language subject in the final examination of class VII from a school or educational institution recognized by the Government of Odisha or the Central Government / passed a test in Odia in Middle English School Standard conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST / SEBC category shall submit latest caste certificate issued by the competent authority failing which they shall be treated as general category candidates and their eligibility shall be considered accordingly.
- Ex-Service men have to submit discharge certificate issued by Commanding Officer of the Unit last served.
- In case of non-availability of suitable women candidates, male candidates will be considered for selection (wherever there is reservation for women candidates).
- Candidates should have Degrees from UGC / AICTE recognised Universities / Institutions & Govt. of India approved institutions.
- In case the marks have been obtained in grade points, documentary evidence of method of conversion of marks (as issued by competent authority) from grades to percentage has to be submitted.
How to Apply OSMCL Vacancy: Interested Candidate may apply Online through the website www.osmcl.nic.in on or before 19.06.2017 candidates may also send Hard copy of Online application form along with the supporting self-attested documents by speed post / registered post / courier to Odisha State Medical Corporation Ltd., In front of Ram Mandir, Convent Square, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, 751007 on or before 29.06.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 19.06.2017
Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Online Application: 29.06.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form