Last Date: 11 Apr,2019
Advt. No: HR/-22nd Mar’19
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invites application forms in Prescribed Format from eligible candidates willing to work on contractual basis for 5 posts of Operator (Electrical/Electronics) (Naval Aircraft Yard (NAY) Goa) for a given project.Aspirants may send applications in prescribed format so as to reach it to the concerned address with all relevant documents by 11-04-2019 .Applicants must possess the requisite educational qualifications by the last date.
Name of the post – Operator(Electrical/Electronics)
No of post – 05
Pay Scale – as per norms
SSC/SSLC plus Diploma in Electrical/Electronics Trade or its Equivalent awarded by Indian Navy/ Indian Air Force/Indian Army.
General Instruction:latest karnataka govt jobs
- Only Indian Nationals can appear for the written test.
- Age and Experience is to be calculated as on 01/03/2019.
- Candidates who belong to reserved categories will be required to submit documentary proof in support of the details filled by them.
- Please note that the shortlisting of the candidates for the written test will be provisional and will be subject to verification of all the documents after the Written Test. If the candidates fail to produce all the necessary documents in support of Educational Qualification, Age, Caste, Experience etc. their candidature will be cancelled.
- The names of candidates shortlisted for document verification (Trade-wise) based on performance in the written test will be hosted on HAL website. The intimation regarding the date, time and Venue for document verification will be given through E-mail and HAL website.
- All the candidates are required to bring atleast one proof of their identity having their photograph viz., Driving License, Passport, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voters ID Card, ID card issued by Central / State Govt. / PSU for their employees, ID cards issued by Government Agencies authorized for the purpose, for verification at the Test Centre.
- The above vacancies notified are provisional and may increase or decrease according to the actual requirement of HAL Aircraft Division, Nasik.
- HAL reserves the right to increase / decrease the specification depending upon the response.
- HAL reserves the right to cancel the notification and / or the selection process there under.
- Engagement of Tenure based personnel is subject to receipt of satisfactory Medical Report from the company’s Doctor as per the revised standards prescribed by HAL and Verification of Character and Antecedents from the concerned Authorities as per the rules of the company and vigilance clearance from erstwhile organization (Wherever applicable).
- Decision of HAL Management regarding selection will be final. Further, HAL Management reserves the right to fill up or otherwise any or all the notified posts and also to fill up the future vacancies if any from the valid panel of selected candidates as per the rules of the company.
- Candidates working in PSU/Central Government/ State Government/ Quasi Government Organization have to obtain “No objection certificate” from the employer. If candidate does not produce NOC at the time of Document verification his candidature will be canceled for the post.
- Candidates will be treated as debarred ab-initio at any stage of the recruitment process in case they do not fulfill essential eligibility criteria.
- Information regarding shortlisted candidates and Venue for Document verification will be hosted on our website www.hal-india.co.in.
How To Apply:
- Interested and Eligible candidates may download the application form from HAL website and send their applications in A-4 size paper, duly filled, strictly in the prescribed format as at Annexure-I along with a self attested recent Passport Size Photograph, certificates / documents (attested Photocopies) in proof of Age, Qualification, Experience, Training, Exservicemen discharge book (As applicable), etc by Ordinary Post /Speed Post /Registered Post /Courier so as to reach us on or before 11th April 19 to the following address: Senior Manager (Human Resources),Hindustan Aeronautics Limited,Aircraft Division, Nasik,Ojhar Township, Tal-Niphad, Dist. Nasik – 422207.
- Applications received through other modes viz. Fax/E-mail etc. will not be accepted and summarily rejected. No application will be received in person. Applications received after the due date will not be considered. Candidates are requested to superscibe the envelope, in bold, the post applied for, discipline and advertisement Number.
- Candidates are required to possess a valid E-mail ID & Mobile Number, so that intimation regarding written test can be sent. HAL will not be responsible for bouncing of any E-MAIL sent to the candidates. However, from time to time necessary information will be hosted on HAL Web site.
- The history and growth of the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is synonymous with the growth of Aeronautical industry in India for more than 77 years.The Company which had its origin as the Hindustan Aircraft Limited was incorporated on 23 Dec 1940 at Bangalore by Shri Walchand Hirachand a farsighted visionary in association with the Government of Mysore with an Authorised Capital of Rs.4 crores (Paid up capital Rs.40 lakhs) and with the aim of manufacturing aircraft in India. In March 1941, the Government of India became one of the shareholders in the Company holding 1/3 of its paid-up capital and subsequently took over its management in 1942. In collaboration with the Inter Continental Aircraft Company of USA, Hindustan Aircraft Company commenced its business of manufacturing of Harlow Trainer, Curtiss Hawk Fighter and Vultee Bomber Aircraft.
- In Dec 1945, the company was placed under the administrative control of Min. of Industry & Supply. In January 1951, Hindustan Aircraft Private Limited was placed under the Administrative control of Ministry of Defence.
The Company had built aircraft and engines of foreign design under licence, such as Prentice, Vampire and Gnat aircraft. It also undertook the design and development of aircraft indigenously. In August 1951, the HT-2 Trainer aircraft, designed and produced by the company under the able leadership of Dr. V.M.Ghatge flew for the first time. Over 150 Trainers were manufactured and supplied to the Indian Air Force and other customers. With the gradual building up of its design capability, the company successfully designed and developed four other aircraft i.e. two seater ‘Pushpak’ suitable for flying clubs, ‘Krishak’ for Air Observatory Post(AOP) role, HF-24 Jet Fighter ‘(Marut)’ and the HJT-16 Basic Jet Trainer ‘(Kiran)’.
- Meanwhile, in August 1963, Aeronautics India Limited (AIL) was incorporated as a Company wholly owned by the Government of India to undertake the manufacture of the MiG-21 aircraft under licence. In June 1964, the Aircraft Manufacturing Depot which was set up in 1960 as an Air Force unit to produce the Airframe for the HS-748 transport aircraft was transferred to AIL. Soon thereafter, the Government decided to amalgamate Hindustan Aircraft Limited, with AIL so as to conserve resources in the field of aviation where the technical talent in the country was limited and to enable the activities of all the aircraft manufacturing units to be planned and co-ordinated in the most efficient and economical manner.
- Amalgamation of the two companies i.e. Hindustan Aircraft Limited and Aeronautics India Limited was brought about on 1st Oct 1964 by an Amalgamation order issued by the Government of India and the Company after the amalgamation was named as “Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)” with its principal business being design, development, manufacture, repair and overhaul of aircraft, helicopter, engines and related systems like avionics, instruments and accessories.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form