Government of Andhra Pradesh
Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh
Kadapa District (Kadapa District) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 25 posts of Office Subordinate and Various.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 31-12-2018 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Office Subordinate,Cook,Watchman
No of post – 25
Pay Scale – as per norms
Bachelor’s Degree.7th,5th standard and able to read and write Telugu and Urdu or English or Hindi and 1 yrs experience
General Instructions:himachal government jobs
- The eligible candidates have to apply through online only i.e., www.kadapa.nic.in(Kadapa District Website). No manual applications will be accepted.
- The Candidate should print the Online generated application form, attach a passport size copy of recent photograph and affix his/her signature and submit the same to the concerned department (for SC candidates Deputy Director (SW) and ST candidates District Tribal Welfare Officer) along with attested copies of the relevant certificates/documents through post/courier on or before 10.01.2019 duly mentioning the post applied for on the top of the envelop cover. Applications received after the last date shall not be considered under any circumstances.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should apply separately for each post.
- Reservation to local candidates :-Reservation to the Local candidates is applicable as provided in the Rules and as amended time to time and as in force on the date of notification. The candidates claiming reservation as Local candidates should obtain the required Study certificate (from IV Class to X Class or SSC) OR Domicile Certificate only for those candidates who have not studied in any Educational Institutions as the case may be. The relevant certificates may be kept ready with authorized signature to produce as and when required.
- The rule of Local Candidate will be followed by the Government Memo.No.17414/Ser.A/2007 GA (Ser.G) Department,Dt:07.12.2007 is applicable.
- Candidates must ensure that the addresses stated in their applications are correct and filled properly. Department will not take and accept any responsibility for change of addresses by candidates and non receipt of communications.
- If study / domicile certificate is not produced by the candidate when required to be produced, he / she will be treated as NON LOCAL.
- Applicant will be disqualified who attempts to canvas or to bring influence to bear on the District Selection Committee personally or by a letter. The same penalty will be imposed if any relative, friend, patron, official or other persons attempts to influence the Collector on behalf of the applicant.
- Application in which any portion of the required information is not correctly and completely given will be summarily rejected.
- Application from persons in the service of the Indian Union of a State in India or in the employ of local bodies whether they are permanent or approved probationers or probationers or holding the appointment on temporary or officiating basis which are not sent through the authority competent to appoint them in the posts which they are holding will be summarily rejected.
- For any information / intimation/ publication of results / schedule of certificate verification etc., with regard to this notification, the candidates have to pursue through the following web sites www.kadapa.nic.in.
- The eligible candidates have to apply on-line only (i.e., www.kadapa.nic.in). No manual applications will be accepted.
- The website will be closed automatically on 31.12.2018 at 5.00 P.M.
- The applicants are advised to enter their details carefully. Once submitted it is final and cannot be changed.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should apply separately for each post. The candidates have to apply only once. If they have applied more than once, their candidature will be cancelled.
- If any of the information furnished by the applicant is found to be incorrect in later stages, the candidature of the applicant will be cancelled and he will be prosecuted under the law.
- If the applicant has the dual Bachelors Degree, it is his/her responsibility to enter the particulars of the degree in which he/she has got highest percentage of marks.
- The merit list will be prepared based on the percentage of marks obtained in Bachelors Degree and 7 th & 5 th classes as per the category of post applied and displayed in the notice board of YSR District Kadapa official website www.kadapa.nic.in as per the schedule.
- The selected candidates shall be called for certificate verification and at that time they have to produce original certificates along with 3 sets of attested copies.
- The vacancies given are subject to decrease or increase according to Circumstances.
Last Date For Submission Application Is:31-12-2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form