Last Date:12 March,2019
Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Society (JSSHS)
JSSHS aka Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Society invites applications for the post of 237 Nursing Officer, Paramedical Staff & Ministerial Staff. Apply Online before 12 March 2019. JSSHS Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is jsshs.org
Name of the post – Nursing Officer, Paramedical Staff & Ministerial Staff
No of post – 237
Pay Scale – 9300 – 34800/-, 5200 – 20200/-
12th, Graduate, B.Com, B.Sc., Diploma.
General Information:government doctor jobs
- Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any documents/information that are false, tampered, fabricated or should not suppress any material information while filling up the “on-line” application.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Incomplete On-line application, in any respect shall be rejected and no further correspondence shall be entertained. In addition, no other means/mode of submission of application shall be accepted under any circumstances.
- All qualifications should be recognized by University/AICTE/ appropriate Indian Statutory Authorities.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate for appearing in the written/Interview/Skill Test exam.
- If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his/ her candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining.
- No modifications are allowed after candidate submits the online application form.If any discrepancies are found between the data filled by the candidate online and the original testimonies, his candidature is liable to be rejected.
- Candidates employed with Government / PSUs / Autonomous bodies have to produce NOC at the time of interview/joining. If the candidate fails to provide the NOC at the time of Interview/joining, he/she will not be allowed to appear/join for the interview/post.
- JSSHS reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards. Further JSSHS reserves the right to fill or not to fill or partially fill any of the above positions without assigning any reasons whatsoever. JSSHS also reserves the right to cancel / restrict / modify / alter the recruitment process, if required, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Any modifications/ amendments/corrigendum in respect of the above advertisement shall be made available only on JSSHS’s Website. No further press advertisement will be published. Hence prospective applicants are advised to visit JSSHS’s Website regularly for this purpose.
- All correspondence/announcements with respect to above recruitment process shall be done through e-mail/notices on the JSSHS website. Important information regarding recruitment will be available in JSSHS website and as such,candidates are advised to visit the same frequently. It is the responsibility of the candidate to download/print the Admit Card/Interview Letters. JSSHS will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong Email ID provided by the candidate or due to any other reason. Candidate’s E-mail Id and Mobile No.should be valid for at least one year from the date of submission of application form.
- In case of any problems faced by the candidates in filling up the online application form, they may contact the Help Desk number: 18002667144 between 10.00 AM and 6.00 PM (Monday – Friday) or may send their queries to (e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The JSSHS reserves the right to shortlist candidates for Computer Based Test,reschedule the test date & venue etc. or alter any of the advertised condition depending upon the circumstances.
- In case of any ambiguity/dispute arising on account of interpretation in English or Hindi version, the English version shall prevail.
- Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Delhi only.
- All appointments of doctors, nurses, paramedical staff, technical & allied healthcare staff and ministerial/executive staff if not outsourced shall be engaged initially on a contract for a period 5 years with a notice period of 3 months from either side for severance of contract. Further extension will be based on annual performance appraisal report upto the age of superannuation in the NCT Government of Delhi.
- Candidate for the post of Staff nurse, Assistance Nursing Superintendent, should be registered with Medical Council of India /State Medical Council/Nursing Council of India. The registration with DNC shall be mandatory.
How To Apply:
- Candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions have to apply through online registration system of JSSHS i.e. www.jsshs.org Please go carefully through instructions under ‘STEPS FOR APPLYING’ in this advertisement and also detailed instructions given on the main page of online filling up of application.
- No application through other mode will be accepted. No documents are required to be sent to JSSHS in connection with the application.
- Online submission of the applications will be allowed on the website. The last date for Registration (Step-I) and submission of application (Step-II) is 12.03.2019 upto 23:45 hrs and On-Line submission of application fees (Step-III) through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking through SB collect system of State Bank of India (SBI) is 14.03.2019 upto 18:00 hrs.
- Candidates are now ready to apply on-line by visiting the JSSHS website and going to the tab “CARRIER & OPPURTUNITY” on JSSHS website www.jsshs.org or on link at www.health.delhigovt.nic.in
- Candidates will get the instructions page and they will have to accept the terms & conditions by clicking ‘I Agree’ Checkbox given below and pressing the ‘Start’ button.
- Applicants are needs to sign up first with their valid E-mail ID and Mobile No. with them while signing up.
- The One-time Password and login details will be sent to the email id provided, so candidates are advised to verify the correctness of the email id before proceeding.
- Candidates are now ready to apply on-line by revisiting the On-line Application website at www.jsshs.org
- After changing the One-time Password to a password of their choice, candidates can proceed further. The candidate should now login with the new password and fill up all the information asked in the on-line form about himself/herself correctly, and complete the Registration.
- The candidate should now fill up all the desired information in the online form about himself/herself correctly. The candidate will see his/her application under option PREVIEW Before submission of his/her Step-II details, the candidate should check his/her all details and make necessary corrections,under option EDIT (if any), Candidates are not allowed to change the Email – id and Mobile Number under EDIT option.
- On successful submission of on-line application, candidates are advised not to attempt for re-registration for the same post. In case of multiple registrations for the same post, the candidature is liable for cancellation/rejection without any notice/intimation to the candidate. Candidate is required to download the online form generated by the System with unique registration number, which may be retained for future reference.
- The Hospital has been built on 8.82 acres (36,000 sq. meters) of land in a prime location in Janakpuri C Block next to Bharti College.
- The Hospital has been constructed on an area of 8.82 Acres. Total covered area: 36,000 sq. meters. The Hospital was inaugurated by the then Honorable Chief Minister of Delhi on 18th Sept., 2008. The Janakpuri Super Specialty Hospital (JSSH) was registered as Society on 20th September, 2013. At present the OPD services in Cardiology, Gastroentrology, Neurology , Nephrology and supportive services of Laboratory (Hematology, Cytology, Biochemistry, Microbiology), Radiology, Facility Integrated Testing and Counselling Centre (F-ICTC for HIV testing), Integrated Rehabilitation center (Speech therapy, Occupational and Physiotherapy), Cardiodiagnostic, Gastrodiagnostic and Neurodiagnostic zone are operational. Janakpuri Super Specialty Hospital (JSSH) has a provision of 250 beds.
- Janakpuri Super Specialty hospital Society is envisaged to be a leading super specialty health care provider. We are very new, still in our infancy, starting to take our first steps but we will soon be walking on our feet and will provide superior unparalleled quality health care services.
- Our vision is to match the existing Super Specialty Hospitals in both the public and private sectors and be a leading Super-Specialty Tertiary Care Center ourselves. We aim to incorporate state-of-the-art scientific & technological advances in health care, teaching, training and research activities which can help in the better management of patients and updating the knowledge and skills of the health care providers.
- Our mission is to be a center of excellence and provide world class quality health care with dignity through a humane and tender approach as is depicted in our logo where two tender hands are holding a human being and giving care with dignity. We would like to maintain the highest possible standard for medical care.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form