Last Date:04 February 2019
Advt No. : 03/2019-NDA-I
Union Public Service Commission(UPSC)
UPSC aka Union Public Service Commission invites Application for the post of National Defence Academy & Naval Academy (NDA -I) Examination, 2019 (392 Vacancy). Apply Online before 04 February 2019. UPSC Recruitment Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.upsc.gov.in
Name of the post – National Defence Academy & Naval Academy (NDA -I) Examination, 2019
No of post – 392
Pay Scale – Not Specified
General Instruction:faculty opening
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the website upsconline.nic.in .
- Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above mentioned website.
- Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application form containing two stages viz. Part I and Part II.
- The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) [except SC/ST candidates and those specified in Note-2 of Para 4 of the Notice who are exempted from payment of fee] either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using any Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
- Candidate should also have details of one photo ID viz. Aadhar Card/Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ School Photo ID/Any other photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.The details of this photo ID will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. The same photo ID card will also have to be uploaded with the Online Application Form. This photo ID will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this ID while appearing for examination/SSB.
- Before start filling up Online Application, a candidate must have his photograph and signature duly scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 300 KB each and must not be less than 20 KB in size for the photograph and signature.
- Before start filling up Online Application, a candidate must have his photo identity card document in PDF format only. The digital size of PDF file should not exceed 300 KB and must not be less than 20 KB.
- The Online Applications (Part I and II) can be filled from 09th January,2019 to 04th February, 2019 till 6:00 PM.
- Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications. However,if due to any unavoidable circumstances any applicant submits multiple applications then he must ensure that the applications with higher RID is complete in all respects.
- In case of multiple applications, the applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- The applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form,they are providing their valid and active E-mail Ids as the Commission may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of examination process.
- The applicants are advised to check their e-mails at regular intervals and ensure that the email addresses ending with @nic.in are directed to their inbox folder and not to the SPAM folder or any other folder.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of online application.Moreover, the Commission has introduced provision of withdrawal of application for the candidate, who does not want to appear at the Examination, he/she may withdraw his/her application.
- The applicants are advised to submit only single application;however if due to any unavoidable situation, if he submits another/multiple applications, then he must ensure that application with the higher RID is complete in all respects like applicants’ details, examination centre, photograph, signature, photo identity card document, fee etc. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the
applications with higher RID (Registration ID) shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- Candidate should also have details of one photo ID viz. Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ School Photo ID/Any other photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government. The details of this photo ID will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. The same photo ID card will also have to be uploaded with the Online Application Form. This photo ID will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this ID while appearing for examination/SSB.
- All candidates whether already in Government Service including candidates serving in the Armed Forces, Sailors (including boys and artificers apprentices) of the Indian Navy, Cadets of Rashtriya Indian Military College (previously known as Sainik School, Dehradun), Students of Rashtriya Military Schools (formerly known as Military Schools) and Sainik Schools run by Sainik Schools Society, Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organizations or in private employment should apply online direct to the Commission.
- Persons already in Government Service, whether in permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees other than casual or daily rated employees or those serving under the Public Enterprises; (b) Candidates serving in the Armed Forces, Sailors (including boys and artificers apprentices) of the Indian Navy; and (c) Cadets of Rashtriya Indian Military College (previously known as Sainik School, Dehra Dun), Students of Military Schools formerly known as King George’s Schools and Sainik Schools run by Sainik Schools Society are required to inform their Head of Office/Department, Commanding Officer, Principals of College/School concerned, as the case may be, in writing that they have applied for this examination. Candidates should note that in case a communication is received by the Commission from their employer/authority concerned withholding permission to the candidates applying for/appearing at the examination, their
- The General Branch mainly deals with housekeeping works like making arrangements for Commission’s Meetings, arrangements and facilitation for conduct of Examinations by the UPSC, procurement of all stationery and other materials for conducting examinations, procurement and maintenance of consumables for the Commission, upkeep and maintenance of the buildings, day-to-day work of the Commission, printing of Annual Report, Newsletters, arrangements for celebration of Foundation Day of UPSC, Hindi Diwas, SAARC meetings, etc., maintenance of Telephone Exchange, contracts for various activities and Security related issues of UPSC.
- The General Branch is headed by two Joint Secretaries, assisted by three Under Secretaries, five Section Officers and fifty one other staff.
- Union Public Service Commission is a Constitutional Body, which has been mandated the responsibilities of making recruitment by conduct of competitive examinations as well as selection through interviews, advising on the suitability of officers for appointment on promotion and transfer-on-deputation, advising the Government on all matters relating to methods of recruitment to various services, framing & amendment of Recruitment Rules, disciplinary cases relating to various Civil Services, miscellaneous matters relating to grant of extra-ordinary pensions, reimbursement of legal expenses etc, advising the Government on any matter referred to the Commission by the President of India and on the request of the Governor of a State, to serve all or any of the needs of a State relating to recruitment, with the approval of the President.
- In order to fulfill its constitutional obligations, the Commission is supported by Officers/Staff broadly known as Secretariat of the Commission, headed by the Secretary. The Administration Branch of the Commission is entrusted with the functions of administering the Secretariat of the Commission as well as looking after the personal matters of Hon’ble Chairman/ Hon’ble Members and other Officers/ Staff of the Commission.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form