Advt. No: 07/2018
National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)
National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) invites Application for the post of Intern for Communications Office of the Bangalore Bio Cluster. Apply before 23 February 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
NCBS Job Details:
1.Post Name: Intern
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Not Specified
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate, BA, BBM, B.Sc., MA, MBA, MCA, M.Sc.
Institute Description:government doctor jobs
- This Communications Office of the Bangalore Bio Cluster (BLISc) comprising of NCBS, inStem, and C-CAMP — is responsible for the creation, curation, coverage, and reportage of campus events, news, and communications. The Office also manages the Cluster’s digital assets, social media accounts, and oversees the planning, strategy, and production of all communication collateral and material representing the Cluster.
- The NCBS Communications Office is seeking an intern for a period of three months with immediate effect who are looking for fresh experiences in the area of communications within a scientific milieu will find this opportunity fresh and exciting. Please note: This is NOT a biological sciences Internship.
This internship is ideal for a candidate looking for rich experiences working across channels and media, and handling varied communication related tasks for Institutes of the BLISc.
Tasks include (but not limited to):
– Managing and covering campus news & events
– Planning & execution of Communication initiatives
– Assist with film-making & video editing projects
– Digital & social media management
– Vendor management
– Outreach coordination
– Misc. administrative duties
– Design (graphic) and writing skills a plus
How to Apply NCBS Apply: Interested candidates may apply along with their CV, copy of relevant documents and brief write-up covering letter describing why you think this is the right internship for you send by email to email@example.com on or before 23.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of CV: 23.02.2018
click above to download
the employment notification