Last Date: 27th March, 2018
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited
Magpur Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (MMRCL) invites application for the post of 17 Assistant Manager, Account Assistant & Various Vacancy. Apply before 27 March 2018. Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given belowâ€¦
NMRCL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Assistant Manager
Pay Scale: Rs.20600-46500/-
2.Post Name: Account Assistant
Pay Scale: Rs.10170-18500/-
3.Post Name: Deputy General Manager
Pay Scale: Rs.29,100-54,500/-
Total Vacancy: 17
The selected candidate will have to undergo medical fitness examination in MAHA-Metro’s nominated hospital as per the prescribed medical category. The details of medical standard can be seenonMAHA-Metro Website (Linkâ€”Career).
Schedule of Selection Process:
- MAHA-Metro is not responsible for any printing error that might have in inadvertently crept in.
- Candidates applying from Govt. Metro Rail / Govt. organizations / PSU’s etc. will have to forward application though proper channel or need to submit “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from parent department at the time of Interview.
- SC, ST and women candidate are exempted from fees, however UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 400/- in form of Demand Draft in favour of MAHA-Metro, payable at Nagpur.
- Kindly write Name, Date of Birth, Post Name and Post Code on reverse side of DD.
- OBC candidates are required to submit the latest OBC caste certificate in Central Govt. Format only at the time of interview.
- SC/ST certificate are requested to submit caste certificate at the time of interview.
- However, candidates after selection are likely to be posted at Nagpur/Pune or any other project of MAHA-Metro, anywhere in India during their services in MAHA-Metro.
The selection method will compriseâ€”Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination as per post’s category. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, experience, expertise, aptitude and physical fitness. The candidates will be shortlisted for interview, based on their eligibility /experience in the relevant field. If sufficient candidates are not available for advertised post, then candidates with lesser service length / higher age / lesser experience/ relaxed qualification may be considered for short-listing in same post / appropriate lower post as per performance during interview.
How to Apply Metro Rail Nagpur Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with all relevant document send to the Addl. General Manager (HR), Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd., Metro House, 28/2, C K Naidu Marg, Anand Nagar, Civil Lines, Nagpurâ€“440 001 on or before 27.03.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 27.03.2018
click above to download
the employment notification