Last Date: 09th October, 2017
Reserve Bank of India
Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh)
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites application for the post of Medical Consultant on contract basis. Apply before 09 October 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given belowâ€¦
RBI Job Details:
1.Post Name: Medical Consultant
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.750/- (Per Hour)
Educational Qualification: MBBS degree of any recognized university by the Medical Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine.
Selection Procedure:govt jobs
- The Reserve Bank of India, Kanpur will be conducting an interview for selection of panel to engage 1 (one) (unreserved) Medical Consultant.
- Selection will be made through interview of eligible candidates. The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards etc. in order to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview. The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final. The Bank will not entertain any correspondence with the applicants who are not been called for the interview.
- The Board of Interview will have at least one qualified medical professional.
- The shortlisted applicant/s after interview will be subjected to medical tests as per prescribed norms before engagement of the services of Medical Consultant.
- Candidates selected for the post will be appointed subject to their being found medically fit and acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Contract as per Annex â€“ II and Code of Conduct as per Annex – III.
- The selected applicant has to sign an agreement for Contract with the Bank before engagement of the services of Medical Consultant (Part-Time on contract basis) with fixed hourly remuneration.
- All the details in the Application Form are to be filled up completely by the applicant, as incomplete Forms are liable to be rejected.
- Attested copies of relevant certificates regarding age, educational qualifications, caste, experience etc. should be attached with the Form.
- In support of the experience gained by the applicant the Certificate submitted must contain the details of duty hours and the nature of duty.
How to Apply RBI Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents send to the Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department (Recruitment Section), Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Kanpurâ€“208001 on or before 09.10.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 09.10.2017
click above to download
the employment notification