Last Date:15 May 2019
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Kerala PSC aka Kerala Public Service Commission invites application for the post of 01 Lower Division Clerk. Apply Online before 15 May 2019. Kerala PSC Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.keralapsc.gov.in
Name of the post – Lower Division Clerk
No of post – Not Specified
Pay Scale – 19,000 43600/
Pass in the SSLC or its equivalent examination.
General Information:government jobs
- Applications submitted by candidates other than those belonging to the community mentioned above will be summarily rejected. No rejection memo will be issued.
- The Ranked lists prepared and published in Palakkad district for the above mentioned community in pursuance of this notification shall remain in force for three years or until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancies earmarked for the above mentioned community unfilled due to paucity of candidates during the currency of the Ranked List , whichever is earlier
- The selection in pursuance of this notification will be made on district wise basis, subject to the special conditions laid down in G O (Ms) No.154/71/PD dated 27.05.1971. A candidate advised for appointment in one district from the Ranked List prepared for that District is not eligible for transfer to another District for a period of 5 years from the date of commencement of regular service in the former district. Even if transfer is allowed after 5 years, it will be subject to the rules in G.O. (P) No. 36/91/P&ARD dated 02.12.1991 for inter district transfers in same department and G.O(p) 5/2013/P & ARD dated 06.02.2013 for inter departmental transfers.But as per G.O.(P) 12/96/P & ARD dated 16.03.1996, the condition of 5 years service is not applicable for the transfer to the Districts of Idukki, Wayanad and Kasaragod. This concession will be available only for getting transfer in to these districts, but not for getting transfer out of these districts and this concession will be granted only once in the career of a Government Servant. Candidates already in Government Service holding the post in any one district are prohibited from applying for the same post in another District.
- If the community claim in the application differs from the community noted in SSLC, then such changes are to be published in the gazette on or before the date of verification of original documents and the same should be produced along with the Community Certificate/Non creamy layer certificate issued by the Revenue authorities at the time of One Time Verification or as and when required by the commission.
- Method of Appointment : Direct Recruitment (From the candidates belonging to the above mentioned reservation community only)
- Age Limit:1839. Only candidates born between 02.01.1980 and 01.01.2001 (Both dates included) are eligible to apply for the post. (Including the relaxation as per Para 2(i) of the General Condition)
- For concessions allowed in upper age limit, subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 (fifty) years (including all concessions). please see Para (2) of the General Condition except Para 2(i)under Part II of this notification.
- Rule 10 (a)ii of Part II of the KS & SSR is applicable.
- Those who claim equivalent qualification shall produce the respective Government Order to prove the claim at the time of “One Time Verification” or as required by the Commission.
- In the case of candidates advised for the post in Registration department they should also pass handwriting test in Tamil.
- Candidates must register as per “ ONE TIME REGISTRATION” with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging into their profile using their UserID and password. Candidates must click on the `Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post. The photograph uploaded should be one taken after 31/12/2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall valid for 10 years from the date of taking of the photograph. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the profile details by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile.Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile,candidates must ensure the correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote their UserID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The Application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing.Documents to prove Qualification,experience,Community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for. Candidates who have AADHAAR card should add AADHAAR card as I.D. Proof in their profile.
- If Written Test/OMR/Online Examination is conducted as a part of this selection,candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profile.Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of Test. The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period will be rejected absolutely.The periods regarding the submission of confirmation and the availability of Admission Tickets will be published in the Examination Calender itself. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobiles phones registered in it.
- Candidates who have downloaded the Admission Ticket will alone be permitted to attend the examination.
- The Kerala Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Commission advise the Government on all matters relating to civil services referred to it under Article 320 (3) of the Constitution and publish notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requisitions of the appointing authorities, conduct written test and/or practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview, prepare ranked list based on the performance of the candidates and advise candidates for appointment strictly based on their merit and observing the rules of reservation as and when vacancies are reported.
- The Head Office of the Kerala Public Service Commission is situated at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, the State Capital.
- There was a Public Service Commissioner in the erstwhile Travancore state whose duty was to select candidates for direct recruitment to various categories of posts under the Government. G.D. Nokes was appointed as the first Public Service Commissioner on 14 June 1936. The Office of the Public Service Commissioner, Travancore continued to function till the integration of Travancore and Cochin States.
- In Cochin there was a Staff Selection Board constituted in 1936 to select candidates for initial recruitment to lower posts. In 1947 a three-member Cochin Public Service Commission was constituted under an Act of the State Legislature.
- The Travancore-Cochin State was formed on 1 July 1949 by the integration of the two Princely States of Travancore and Cochin.With the integration of the States of Travancore and Cochin on 1 July 1949 a Public Service Commission for the State of Travancore-Cochin was constituted by an Ordinance. There were three members on the Commission including the Chairman. The functions of the Travancore-Cochin Public Service Commission were generally the same as those laid down in the Government of India Act, 1935. Later, when the Constitution of India came into force on 26 January 1950, the Travancore-Cochin Public Service Commission continued to function under the Constitutional Provisions.
- The State of Kerala was formed on 1 November 1956 consequent on the Reorganisation of States. It comprises the former Travancore-Cochin State (except the present Kanyakumari District and Shencottah Taluk of the present Tamil Nadu) and the Malabar District and the Kasargod Taluk of South Kanara District of the then composite Madras State.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form